EC NM SOLO CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Jercy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

So ArcanePariah, DrawingDead, Lucid, Geoffrey, and myself are going to see who can complete a solo EC NM game the fastest without any shop items and using any class we want.

Replays to follow.
  2. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

THIS CHALLENGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY VALENTINES' DAY TALENTS
  3. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

I think I give up after making it to drop ship and having to nuke about 10 slashers and proceed to get chased/killed by 5 more
  4. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Yeah I got slaugther by about 50 slashers. I killed half though. Died to mass slashers at 34 mins.
  5. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

You probably want to be playing a tankish class (Assa, Demo, Tech) or dps rine.
    Mobcon may possibly have some success but very limited
  6. Emperor

Emperor New Member

I refuse.
  7. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

do randoms count?
  8. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Yes randoms do count. I played as the pathfinder. You do not what to know how many remakes I did.
  9. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Would this be a bad time to mention that I soloed ec nm about a week ago as a tech random without having the 35 talent bug?
  10. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

We were going for who can do it the fastest not just do it.
  11. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Yeah I attempted Roflman, kept dying to random crap I forgot about, same with engie. Basically boiled down to running out of energy every single time. Probably should have rolled recon and just won with run and gun. Have reaper drone kill everything for me while I sit in a corner somewhere with permacloak.