EC Eggs mission trigger condition

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by ForeRunner, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ForeRunner

ForeRunner Well-Known Member

So basically can anyone clarify exactly what is required to cause this mission to trigger. Im asking this because I just finished a pub game where we had someone go afk randomly over by the mines and we had to resort to vote kick to get the mission to trigger.
  2. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

To trigger the Airlock egg mission, you need to have at least -1 of your current alive teammate(eg. ur team has 7 ppl, minimum to trigger is 6 and so on) in the egg region.

When you are soloing, you have to break the rock on the left of the entrance and went up to trigger.
  3. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

thats not right at all.... you just neeed all your teammates within range trigger it. (range can extend into western airlock and east in fest alley). have zero idea were you came up with any of that edowardo. Especially the solo part.
  4. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

I cant trigger the eggs else where, unless I remove the rocks and step on then it will trigger. (For all of my solo parts)

And I'm not sure why.
  5. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

6. squish

squish Well-Known Member

I have a better solution. If you're soloing, run through all of the egg patches. ALWAYS works for me.
  7. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Funny thing is, everytime i try to sneak around eggs to kill larva shits if i dont go a very specific path it starts too early, and if i just run in like "ima f**k shit up!" It takes forever running to trigger lol.
  8. CooL

CooL Member

If you need to clear the creeps safely, just walk in higher terrain/ledge. With 9+ range weapon for sure.

And for triger it, you don't need all team inside airlock (eggs area). I'm not sure how many exactly.
    I have many ec pub which egg mission started earlier when 2-3 players still scouting far away from airlock.
  9. Blaze

Blaze New Member

there is an exact spot for me to trigger it its right between the 2 bottom groups of eggs i trigger and run out the door and bunker down