Drunk NOTD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaqk, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Why is it more fun? Is it because you're not as srs bsns?

Joined pub, randomed tech, went weapons tree for lulz, and decided to facetank anyway.

For some reason, I had way more fun than I've had outside of pro Apollo B nm or EC nm medal runs in a long time. I also racked up more hits and kills than the actual tank or the troll tele ops.
  2. Emperor

Emperor New Member

It's fun become certain people forget the proper sequence of letters in the alphabet.

And some others tell us their girlfriend's name and to message said person on Facebook.
  3. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

[align=center][​IMG]

Sindekhan, the King Mother-Fucker of Drunk NOTD.
    [/align]
  4. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I miss him T_T

He used to be fun to play games with.

I haven't seen him in a while :/
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

He wanted to go back to The Sandbox, I assumed he did.
  6. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

I miss him too. I saw him log on for about 5 minutes about a month ago.
  7. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

No fuckin way! I miss playing with that mofo! Our drunk games were always the best!

You know who I also miss playing with drunk was grrwoof and Inquisitor. Me and grr would go shot for shot on specific nights (namely nights that we both logged on and were already drunk). We'd randomly pause games and call for shots.
    Inq was just fun to play with when drunk/still drinking.
  8. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Ah yes... The gun and alcohol conversations...
  9. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Guns, War stories, Politics, Foreign Policy, more guns, PMCs, you name it. Sind was the king, and I gladly drink to his name. Only downside was an intox medic who frequently forgot how to heal/which one you are.
  10. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Lol I know, many of them were chats we all had ingame, especially regarding PMC's and weapons.

That was actually the reason I always played rifleman....
    I was either too shitfaced to concentrate on anything else or getting shitfaced in the process of playing and as a result, could not micro too much OR I just got back from a party or bar.
  11. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

I got back from the bar one time and tried playing engi and i somehow missclicked a slash to attack move attack me while i was moving and didnt even notice it. Now, this the slow slashers and mind you i was moving so they were keeping pace with me and i nvr noticed it till i died and watch the replay later the next day when my headache died away.
  12. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Ye That's why I always stuck with Rifleman. I remember giving the entire team huge shit when i was playing alpha when it was being started. Reason was I played flamer when the tree wasnt fully up back when there was only one chapter. I was trolling everyone cause i couldnt find my sonic traps.

Everclear does that to you at 4 in the morning, back from the pub.
  13. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

Pift, u should just make that shit. I've been making my own Moonshine for the longest time and its so much cheaper, just got to understand the chemistry of it. Although im having a hard time making pumpkin pie, but i can get my apple cider one really close.

speaking of which, i need to run my next batch.....
  14. DrCaptain
    • Donator

Heh it does alot more than that...the last time I had that stuff, my drunk-ex convinced me to walk with her to the next street for some party. We ended up walking up some mountain and I was apparently fighting mailboxes. I also lost my t-shirt that night, my dorm room card and keys, my belt, and my cell phone. Miraculously, a good friend of mine found it like three doors down from her house the next morning. Oh Everclear, why do you have to fuck with me so?

Drunk playing for me usually has alot of movie quoting. Possibly passing out mid-game, depending on the level of alcohol intake/time of morning. I have not done any Nite-team nuking though.
  15. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Ye we used to do that back in South Africa. We called it Witblits which means White Lightning. Normally we made it from grapes, somewhat how brandy is made.

The real deal was Mampoer which was made from pretty much any fruit, peaches, marulas, plums, pears, apricots, whatever.

Lots of it is made to be low alcohol content for regular stooges, only about 50% or 60% volume. The proper shit that was popular generally contained around 80% alcohol.
  16. DrCaptain
    • Donator

speak some more Afrikaans! I'm intrigued by this Witblits
  17. DrCaptain
    • Donator

So in my current state of euphoric alcoholic delight, I have discovered a vital identity to the triumvirate of remaining drunks (wherever you are Sind, you would be like the Grandmaster). Arch, DD, Inq, and I are like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles drinking clan. (So then Sind could be Splinter----I'm a genius!) And Nite would have to be April O'Neill, foolish reporter who can't fight her way out of a paper bag.
  18. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

I blacked out on alcohol once, couldn't remember what happened the night before. Never took to alcohol the same way again.

True story.
  19. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

TL:DR didnt drink enough.
  20. Zuriel

Zuriel Well-Known Member

True. The volume drank wasn't a lot. Somehow mixing drinks knocks you out real fast.