Double Talent

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Banshee, May 7, 2012.

1. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Hi.

Ok so I'd like to know, what is the percentage chance to double talent? Once increased to 9.
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Its been changed a lot in the past. Think its 0.32 right now per int point so 2.88 with 9 int per level
  3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Feels like a lot higher, last night (NA) I got 5 dts with crolf, I was able to get both t3s
  4. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

In over 2500 games with 9 int I got only 1 instance of 4dt, about 7 of 3 dt, maybe 70 something with 2 dt, and around 300 with 1 dt. And rest no dt at all.
    And that's including back when dt chance was a lot higher.
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

I'm terrified of DTs. Something trolly always happens when they involve themselves.
  6. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Failing MoH or the game tends to happen very often when they are involved.

Curse of the DT
  7. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

One game as commando dt saved the team, by having me get nukes because another commando spammed grav nade which balled up all the zombies when 6 players didn't have AOE skills, they were comming up the ramp and I nuked them all back to hell
  8. Foehammer
    • Donator

Foehammer Well-Known Member

I noticed with the new cp system when you start at level 2, as usual you atart with 2 talent points but since you level upon choosing character a dt can happen, had it happen to in an alpha game, so instead of starting with 2 i started with 3.
  9. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

Intentional.
  10. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

that's only 2,4% chance it was all luck
  11. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Thanks.