Do you still lose Class Points when you win with another class?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by TheresZeroSnow, Aug 29, 2014.

1. TheresZeroSnow

TheresZeroSnow New Member

2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

3. TheresZeroSnow

TheresZeroSnow New Member

oh thanks and i don't want to make another thread just another question is there a way to hotkey units like recon's drone so i can easily switch between the recon and drone when scouting with it?
  4. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

It uses the same base SC2 group hotkey assignations. You can assign your drone with ALT(or was it CTRL ?) + either 2 to 0, also 1 is your default class unit.
  5. Lolurisk

Lolurisk Member

(ctrl + # | # = 1 - 9 , 0 ) for hotkeys
  6. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

You have a chance to lose Class Points depending on difficulty when you win. Highest in Recruit (50?) and lowest in Nightmare (15.)
  7. VickHead
    • Donator

VickHead Mercenary

Although i'm loving gaining cp with no loss, I think there may be an issue with this. Took mm to 21 from 0 and lost no points in any other class, thought i was just lucky at first. (10 nm speed + 1 other nm game) should have lost 1 or 2 on each from 15% decay rate.
    Anyone notice losses since the most recent patch?
  8. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

I haven't really noticed significant CP decay for a while, but I usually join NM games, and most of the time it is a remake train until we get a win or host rq.
  9. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

15% is definitely quite low at some point. Since you only have 11 games, make that equivalent of losing 1 CP per 7-8 NM games, maybe it's really some luck there. No CP deduction in any classes is not impossible anyway.

That's why having 50+ CPs in every classes is very possible, just need to get NM grindy that's all.
  10. VickHead
    • Donator

VickHead Mercenary

Nevermind, just lost 1!