Demolition or CP Problem?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Zero, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Zero

Zero New Member

Hello, Recently I been getting a problem with demolition cp since it suppose to give +20 shield if you have 10 cp. I been getting 10 shield cp when my cp over 10. I haven't confirmed if the cp only caused to demolition or to other classes. Sorry, not good of making this good to explain.
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Copied from the NOTD wiki

Once a player has gained enough Class Points the class(es) in the respective class slot will gain the following bonuses.
    5 Class Points - 10 Increased Shields and 1 shield armor
    10 Class Points - Player starts at Level 2
    20 Class Points - +1 Shield armor and 10 additional Shields
    40 Class Points - Increased Sight and Detection by 1
    Note: You will gain all the CP bonuses that you have CP for. Having 20 CP for example will grant you the 5, 10 and 20 CP bonuses, not just the 20 CP bonus.
  3. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

This is the bug rumour I was talking about lol seems it might have some sustenance to it after all.
  4. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Substance, not sustenance. Those words mean different things. Sustenance refers to food, while substance (in this context) refers to validity or importance.

It's not a bug, it was part of the CP rework a while back. It used to be that 5 cp was 10 shields, and 10 cp gave you a total of 20 shields and an extra talent point, but it was deemed too easy to get and way over-powered.

EDIT: At the time of posting this, Extifer had 666 posts. Enjoy the little things in life, like correcting other people.
  5. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

All the respective CP bonuses are working except the 40CP bonus.
  6. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

10 cp = 10 shield and 1 shield armor
    And start games at lvl 2
    (Derived from 5cp and 10cp bonus)
    Hopefully you already know this because 2 other ppl posted it.