Delta commando

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ryan III, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

When will it be released?
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Changelog says over next few patches.
    Half the tree is already in though buggy.
  3. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

The gravity grenade, aside from sucking in bosses and massives, also makes the airlock gates shrink during the effect, although they do return to the correct size and position afterwards. It does not suck in the mando, and anything sucked in is invulnerable for the duration of the effect.
  4. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

^wrong if u get ap u will deal 200 dmg /each ap
  5. Ryan III

Wait so if allies get sucked in and get killed by zombies can he karmabite? Same thing wih the trip wire
  6. ProbeGst

if ur fast enough he can use a healing ability or medic nano weave or medikits.
    still it can be used to safe ur team with 1.5 sec invicible.
  7. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

but if you can suck someone in along with a bunch of nasties, then that in itself becomes a possible griefing mechanic, just like the griefer gun, right?
  8. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Delta tier 2 is all about griefing mechanics.

Commando is supposed to require good control of the character as well as good communication. Without these the Delta commando does become a team killer, but that's what commando is all about.
  9. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Gravity Grenade isn't supposed to be the Mothership Vortex. It's just supposed to pull stuff. Don't get too used to the black hole.
  10. ProbeGst

ok.. it isn't a vortex but a beta black hole :)
  11. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Copy Paste all the code! Do exactly what I said not too!
  12. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Bring them down is there, but appears to do nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if it still granted vision like perception and was just a visual change.
  13. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. And after leveling 3 of it to see its awesomeness, didn't work on ghoul packs after airlock. (Imagine my surprise when they didn't slow after half of them died >.<)
  14. Ryan III

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  15. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Just, revert the changes, or put them on a Testing Class. Submando cannot be used in any shape or form currently, and none of the changes indicate they were even tested before being implemented.
  16. zander

zander Member

^i agree lol
  17. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Well it's too late to go back now, we will just have to suck it up and play other classes or opsmando until everything is implemented accurately.
  18. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Fixed that for ya.
  19. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Bring Them Down replaced a skill that didn't really do anything in the first place, and Gravity Grenade actually has some decent uses (despite being horribly broken). It's not completely unusable, but I will admit that the mishmash nature is a bit offputting.
  20. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

And most good Commando players would tell you that KMS was basically just a flash in the pan skill. It looks bright and cool, but it's worthless and has a good chance of burning you in the end.

So I won't really miss it all that much. Presuming the Greifer Grenade gets fixed.