DasAzz (official!!!!) lore

Discussion in 'Universe' started by TheWolf, Sep 15, 2013.

1. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Once apon a time on a vetrilo server so chaotic that even the mighty Shooz had trouble calming it, a little Shorcubbus was playing Mass Effect.
    "Damn son," Shorcubbus said, "Jacob has great manboobs, i mean look at dem manboobs!"
    [​IMG]
    Fantasizing about Jacobs in disturbing ways she continued playin until she found her next item of lust: "OMG Miranda has the greates ass ever! mmmh DAT ASS!"
    [​IMG]
    "Now we know what you like, Shor," said Wolf, "dem manboobs and dat ass". Soon after a Clan was created called DasAzz (because blizzard thinks Ass is bad) and thats the story.

And they admired Mirandas ass happily ever after.

Based on a true story.
  2. MuntMaster

MuntMaster New Member

Lololooolool FEEEESH
  3. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

o_O well... at least it's concise
  4. Shorsnacks
    • Donator

Shorsnacks Miranda's bum :')

Shorcubbus approves this message.
    MAN BOOBS!

Everyone needs some chocolate, Y'know... EVERYONE

Also, MEISTER! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH
  5. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

its not concise^^ its just the whole story. sometimes all that needs to happen for the birth of sth awesome (yes im refering to DasAzz here) is a singel sentence that shows that someone loves someones ass :p
  6. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Nice Azz wallpaper you got there, can even enlarge it, LAWL !
  7. Shorsnacks
    • Donator

When you mentioned enlarging.... I clicked it and got a fullface of ass.... *thumbs up*
  8. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I don't know what to make of this...
  9. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

DATAZZ >:3 nuff said
  10. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Drunk you are proud (i hope at least youre proud, if not: BE GODDAMN PROUD SON!) member of DasAzz, how can you not know or admire our creation? ^-^
  11. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

lol then again, clicking on this clan lore link and seeing a giant pair of manboobs suddenly appear on my laptop screen, even as the clan drunk I would be speechless.
  12. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

I could imagine the clan was named ManBoobz if shor din't realise miranda has DasAzz.
  13. Shorsnacks
    • Donator

So true... and our mascot will be Jacob... or any male model with nice moobs
  14. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

the best truths are the simplest ones.

let that be a lesson
  15. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

EM....”DAT ASS“ MEANS ”THAT ASSHOLE“ ?OR。。。。”THE SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL ASS“。。。?