Credits! I don t have enough credits!!!

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Kusanosky, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Kusanosky

Kusanosky New Member

Hi guys, this is my first Thread and it s about credits.:)

I am not noob but clearly not veteran.
    So... I have something like 3K6xp but only 700credits mb 800cred max.

I can only buy weapon at start or other items you are suppose to found and it s clearly useless at this lvl. (Mb not in secure nm or survival but for the moment I don t care.)
    So I have to wait 4200 more credits for a choice between:

-Pets follower
    -Skin pets
    -Colour
    -Mod weapon

It s @#%$ing expensiv!

Maybe I will be able to gain lot of creds soon, but actually I am a little bored.

Could be nice to reduce price of colour for example.
    2K the colour for example and that permet to change more often the colour.

Other way a tuto for farm credits is welcome.:D

Sorry for my english, i am not very good for speak language.
  2. PADDYPOWER

PADDYPOWER New Member

Survival is a good way to farm 'em.
  3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Hmm I wonder why my credits were so high, I had about 1900 credits when I was at 3k xp. Anyways do more survival runs or nightmare. Alpha and Apollo runs also work well but Apollo is harder to win.
  4. Kusanosky

Kusanosky New Member

Ty for answer, I will try your tips.
    But for survival players needs over 5K xp.
  5. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

The best way to get credits is to play Nightmare and Rank up. Nightmare grants credits for nearly every boss, plus just more at end for winning, plus yet another bonus for getting Medal of Honor. Each XP range has a multiplier to credits gained, once you reach 120k XP (Yes, it takes a while), you get 2.2 times the credits.
  6. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Ye, when you have enough exp, like the others have said, play some survival games. For your exp at this time though, play some nightmare games.

The reason why things like color and other permanent changes are so expensive is because credits are primarily a long term reward for veteran players, who have unlocked many of NOTD's other rewards.
  7. PADDYPOWER

PADDYPOWER New Member

Sec should give loads of credits in addition to the new exp levels gained.
  8. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Sec DOES give loads of credits. Play Apollo NM, any route, and you'll get stupid amounts.
  9. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

To give you all an idea of how high it can get... with my rank multiplier (2.2, highest in game), Route A will give me more credits then XP (Speed run), and Route B will give equal credits to XP, and with MoH, more credits then XP (not sure though now, after XP bump to Apollo).
  10. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

ask someone to do apollo rout A tower defence at nightmare, for NoTD!!!
  11. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I wouldn't even worry about creds man. It takes too long anyways.
  12. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

Take it from me, the whole credit system is just to make you want to play more. Forget about them, focus on being a better player, not a different color. You want to be a different color? Go spend hours sunbathing, cuz you can't hack it playing NOTD if you worried about credits.
    [hr]
    Also, should you like to make me eat my words at anytime, feel free to bring it, cuz I back it up.
    [hr]
    NA SERVER
    WUZZUP
  13. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I dont like the sun. Why do u make me hirt the ones i love!
  14. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

To sum it up, you will get more credits if you play huge amount of notd games, do nightmare, and/or get promoted. Higher rank mean more credits. As Osaze said, focus on improving skills such as kiting(avoiding getting hit by enemies) and reloading weapon faster along with learning how to use class skill efficiently. Make sure you read tooltip of skills such as Mono which is FRIENDLY FIRE.