Community Watch Discussion & Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Reaper, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I'll get that tonight at work, gotta get going soon actually.
    They will pay.
  2. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

[align=center]Several Posts Deleted
    [​IMG][/align]

This thread is for discussing, debating, contributing or adding to a reported player in the Community Watch. Page 1, Post 1, Sentence 1 of this thread says that as well. Community Watch is where you bring awareness of a cheater to the community. Here you add info or even if you are unsure about the person you want to report then your post comes here first then and it gets looked over by others of the community.

---EDIT---

To member keyes who PM'd me about his ban but has Private Messaging disabled, this is for you...

First of all, I am not the NA Warden, whoever told you that is gravely misinformed.

The NA Warden is this person -> Extifer
    I am the EU Moderator and handler of the Community Watch.

But enough of that...

What you did was indeed very wrong, downloading an altered bank from a malicious website. While you may have been active with other communities you were not active with this one and if you were... it would have turned out even worse for you. This is a strict and unforgiving community.

Steps you can take to appeal against your ban is to
    • Remove the altered bank
    • Put in place your previous legit bank
    • Create a Private Game in which you take screenshots of your stats. You must be quick before the game kicks you
    • Post your screens within the NOTD Community Watch Discussion & Rebuttal Thread
    • Await verdict from several members of the community

But you will have this person to contend with first, his decision will determine the outcome -> Extifer
  3. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Already spoke to him. He knows what he did was wrong and was damm well aware of it when he did what he did.

He'll be unbanned when his ban duration is up.

However, as Reaper said, he must prove that he's using a fresh bank.
  4. Zeriathyr

Zeriathyr Well-Known Member

Report with attachement attempt

Ryknow
    ID: 1-S2-1-2557479

Exp, medals, mods, credits and so on
  5. Ghost (PL)

Ghost (PL) Well-Known Member

Yo there, Ghost reporting :)

After over a year break from NOTD and SC2 as well Ive decided that Its high time to redeem myself. Let me clarify the situation then, if I may :)

Long time ago in a deep space... actually not that long ago becouse about a year and a half there was an incident. NOTD was improved by adding a shop function and credit system. For credits one could get crazy stuff, colours, skins, mods etc. Thus there were a couple of crazy ppl that started doing solo NM runs on Security while it was yet possible (in beta phase Sec Team didnt required 2 or more ppl to complete) - thanks to that one could earn tons of credits.

However as most of new systems, shop system had a bug - and some ppl abused it. Becouse of that they get into possesion of billions of credits using a unfair method.

Ability had no other choice but to wipe everyone's credit bank. It was all good except for the fact that few ppl including myself were stripped of quite high ammount of credits earned by hard "work" (killing zombies boring, hard way - solo).

And so I did it - ive hacked my account and added illegally credits ive earned and a little bit more, bought weapon mods et cetera.

Becouse of that Ive got banned. In that time it seemed to me unfair and I simply left NOTD for a long time.

But time has passed and few things have changed. Including my point of view. So hereby I present my "acknowledgement of my sins" and thus I'd like to ask you - will you unban me If I revert-hack my bankfile and remove all the credits and weapon mods back to 0? HotS came, Ive started playing SC2 again and I miss NOTD - I've been into it almost from the very beggining, some old vets still remember me for sure. Sure, i hakced a bankfile but contrary to the most of hackers I didnt really spoiled the game to anyone becouse in fact I was a experianced NOTD veteran, most of the time I tried to help newcommers to get familiar with that mod and not once Ive led my team to the victory (or to the radioactive mashrooom end when Ive put my hands on Commando nuke... hue hue, poor tanks :p).

What do you say?

Ghost out.
  6. LordFond

LordFond Well-Known Member

I just found this guy on a pub game. This is supposed to be the classic localvoid bankfile, isn't it? Still I wasn't sure about it. What do you guys think about him? I' ve never seen him in a game and he actually wasn't that good. I realized too lately that I forgot to check wins.

Name: Janis
    ID: 2-S2-1-2796683
    Server: EU

[attachment=2552][attachment=2553][attachment=2554]
  7. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

Local void.
  8. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Which server were you banned on and what is your player ID?
  9. Ghost (PL)

Server EU.
    Playerd ID - kill be but I have no idea - how can i check it?
  10. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

c:/Users/<winaccount>/Documents/StarCraft II/<randomnumber?>/<your ID>
  11. Ghost (PL)

2-S2-1-1743117 i think if I'm doing it right.
  12. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

Should be correct.
  13. Ghost (PL)

>.> ...
    <.< ...
    ... guys?
  14. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

It is getting discussed, please wait untill thats done.
  15. FireFlyerOni

FireFlyerOni New Member

I believe I have found a hacker, I found this guy on the EU server, he appears to have hacked XP and stats given the fact that he had 2k XP last week (I post on the 16th of March, Danish Time) and no medals before this. Now suddenly he has a bunch of thing I have not seen even on Vets. I Request someone in power looks at the attached materials. Will need a second post for last screenie.
    [hr]
    Continuation of last post. Thank you for your time.
  16. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

when you see that type of xp+medal = local void bank = hacks.
  17. TRINITY

TRINITY Well-Known Member

In addition to FireFlyer's post i can add something like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

he is getting banned already
  19. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Requesting my ban from NotD be lifted - I feel like I've changed - and I'm ready to prove it.
  20. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.

You did a lot more shit than most people who get a ban.

Either way, the ban system is being removed, and in its place, a penal system appears. Read about it in the announcements.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.