Community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YetiSwarm, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Everything is true. Wish granted.
  2. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Should we remove or edit his post to prevent other hackers from trying to use the same information to validate themselves? I think the screenshots speak loudly enough on their own without the text to confirm his story.
  3. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

I have enough stupid fucking trivia to last an eon.

Also, he mentioned Sindehkan, and Sind is the man.
  4. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

When Lacus posted him I did reply that I doubt blazncheetah was hacking, but that post got deleted -.-
  5. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

yeti i can't agree because noob players will do stupid things like:
    - hybride
    - way to much credits
    - never gone channel
  6. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I've seen blackbog many times in pubs since I started playing. Pretty sure he's just a pub-hero.
  7. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I'd call him a Pub-Star. Him being called a Pub-Hero Brings shame upon my kind. At the very least, a Pub-Hero should be able to build properly. and whore items more intelligently.

Medal-Check on Him? I have never seen him before, his match history may also do some indication.
  8. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

I have seen him before, though judging by the fact that he values perception over hs means that he probably doesn't know how to build properly.
    Probably not hacker.
  9. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

maybe he is trying to make a hybride like protoss/zerg hybride ?
  10. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

That makes no sense at all.

It doesn't combine the positive characteristics or work well at all. There are only Humans, and Humans infected with a virus (zombies), no Aliens.

Its not a hybriding between species, its within one single species.

Its rather ineffective to have Perception for whatever reason, when as a tank, Health / Energy to taunt would be your priorities.

He clearly lacks competence to even the fundamental level of logical reasoning, especially because he has 30k exp. At that point, he should clearly understand what works and what doesn't, even if it is just pure public games. His incompetence to reason these things out indicate he lacks playing experience.
  11. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

yeah I remember the cheetah. sorry, just read these posts now
  12. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

I often forget how little of the original playerbase is left.

Advocate Infernus will vouch for Blazncheeta. He is a very old name and was a good friend to me in ages past.

My memory is without fail. One day you too will return to NOTD after an extended period and I will vouch for you just as I have Blazn and those before him.
  13. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

PauloooXMM NA server... 190k xp all medals at gold or above..11 weapon mods giving you all a heads up in this thread instead of the other one because my computer fails at taking screen shots due to a virus i had in the past and me not reinstalling some stuff it needs. So if anybody sees this fellow. take some screen shots for me!
  14. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Nite asked about BlackBlog and I just played a game with him. Screenshot of account medals, mods, and how he allocated TPs this game (one of these screenshots highlights poor instead of bog... my bad).

He put one into suppression again, then went tank tree, then left 1/2 way through the game for no reason.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

With 8 in Superior Service I would have thought his Career Credits would be higher. I mean I have all of... 3 (Ticks, not Medals) or so in SSM, but still have just shy of 10k Lifetime.
  16. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

ProbeGst. Your last comment in the Community Watch, something like "How many accounts does Localvoid have? This is the fifth one" has made me start pondering. Not that this is one particular person who keeps changing their name or something because they are tired of Mossy or someone TKing them left and right, but if what you were seeing was some publicly shared Bank File that is probably hosted online.

If you have any confirmation one way or another, that it is the same guy with a new name, or that it is some new kid with the same bank, it would be nice to know. If it IS a publicly shared bank file, hosted on some asshat lazy kid site... then we know anyone who shows up with that exact combination of Stats is a Hacker regardless of which account it is. Not to mention someone more savvy than I could probably find where said bank file is being handed out... maybe take a list of everyone on that site and have a handy dandy preemptive list of potential bank hackers.
  17. SirGalahad

SirGalahad New Member

although i have not seen blackbog until very recently when he was already 30k+ xp, his career credits is not unrealistic. i have about 12k career earned with a few ticks above the level 3 ssm medal. if you multiply that by 2.5, it is close to the 28k that blackbog has earned. furthermore, if he did indeed start playing before i did (sep 2011), then he would have suffered from the credit recording bug that didn't properly record lifetime earnings. i'm not sure how well this was fixed, but i know that my own credits record is off by about 500.
  18. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

This guy looks to be a hacker to me. A lot of what he has seems a little too good, although not impossible, but look at how many ticks in MOH he has for how many games he's played - no way that's legit.
  19. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

i also recently just starting seeing blackbog.. however i dont find his credits or mods surprising at all.. i have the same xp as him and have 3 mods and custom color. I grind 2 man survs racking in 300-500 creds a game to fund that. I see him often trying to find partners in the channel for 2 man survs, so i dont find it to be unreasonable at all. Also alot of people put 1 in suppresion while tanking in an attempt to help them lvl faster
  20. localvoid

localvoid New Member

It isn't the same kid :)

Yes, I shared bankfile and details on how to modify them on some asshat lazy kid site )
    And, btw, some of your so "legit" vets contacted me and asked on how to modify bankfiles after upgrade to v5 :) It is funny to watch on how they are whining on this forums about "hackers".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.