Community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YetiSwarm, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FerralTech
    • Donator

FerralTech Well-Known Member

I recall Kaiser on both SEA and NA. He's an old time pub hero type hasn't been around for some time. I recently played with him on NA and he was still coming to terms with the changes in his absence.

The lack of -NM games is likely a result of growing up on SEA, where the low player base and the clique vet scene don’t offer a lot of options.

LOL that’s why we end up coming to NA
  2. MrWinkles

MrWinkles New Member

I played with Kaiser a lot back in the day. I think FlintLkwood when i say back in the day. If i remember correctly he was a friend of Tsuki.
  3. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

glad to hear hes legit,

in other news reached my attachment limit again, so i have removed some screenshots. Some were on the comm watch. If any of them come in question just ask me as i still have them on my computer
  4. MIB

MIB New Member

Kaiser, yes I have played with him way back then in SEA (about 6-9 months ago). Assuming this is the same guy that played back in SEA back during the days... yeah he's legit, but probably rustly and sometimes reckless (not necessarily in that order) due to his pub hero antics. :p

Unless he denies ever playing in SEA, he's pretty much the same (and I DO NOT want him to end up getting mistreated like I did just cause he came from SEA and looked down upon just cause PEOPLE BRAZELY think that they can F*** with a so-called "hacker" when its all a misunderstanding even though I myself already made it clear that I may sometimes go over to NA if there's not enough peeps in SEA).

Don't mind the rant, I'm just overflowed with bad memories... so just carry on.
  5. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Will look into it.
  6. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

In regards to WhiteIce

[​IMG]
  7. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

can confirm as old player, but am unsure of his current exp. can attest that he gained at least 10k though.
  8. narcoduck

narcoduck Well-Known Member

In regards to WhiteIce, I played with him in summer 2011. He stopped playing a little after he hit 10k I think. If there are still old forum backfiles, screenshots of him are on there.
  9. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Are we going to clean up this thread as well? As in start a 2013 Version of the community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread.
  10. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

The rebuttles will be in 'Appeals' section which will be made visible to registered users and they will be able to see THEIR threads and stuff in it, but nobody elses.
  11. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Unsticky'd. No longer used or relevant to current Hacker Reporting system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.