Community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YetiSwarm, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

RE: Community Watch

How does that have any impact on how this player is being evaluated? If you feel he is wrongly accused, feel free to post your rebuttal here.
  2. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Tell ur friend he's internet scum.

Also, you being associated just digs his (and your own) hole, deeper.
  3. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Regardless of whether you know him or w.e Hes a hacker and will be put on the hacker list. A majority of the members here are veteran players and have a significant knowledge of the game. Therefore, we know a hacker when we see one and have many many methods to confirm.

You defending a hacker only makes it look worse for yourself. Do yourself a favor and dont be a moron claiming we dont know anything.
  4. EliteShadow

EliteShadow New Member

Speaking of which, I just played a pub with ChestyPuller and his friend was there to defend him when I accused him of being a hacker by claiming that he "reset" his bank file after it got deleted. I asked why he couldn't do it legit if it got deleted and he gave no other point other than "He lost his bank file like many other people, so he just reset it"
  5. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Excuses cannot be made for hacking. If you lose your bank file it's your own fault for not backing it up. Do you type up a 20 page paper without saving it every once in a while? No. Would your teacher care if your computer crashed and deleted your work before you could save it? No. You would get an F.

This is all off topic and in the wrong thread. Moderators, delete or move these to the CW discussion and rebuttal thread.
  6. zander

zander Member

nice analogy ^^^
  7. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

It isn't really that nice of an analogy because it assumes everyone on this map takes it as seriously as something that will actually impact your life in some way.

Additionally, digging through the folders to backup map banks isn't for everyone, some people are lazy :D
  8. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Obviously hacking in NOTD no way directly affects any of the players real lives here. However, all of the veterans of this community are against because it is completely b.s when true players of the community here have worked their way towards earning their high xp,medals,credits, and mods while someone else just hacks his/her way into getting something they truly didnt deserve.

Although this is just a game, I don't think cheating should be tolerated in real life. Would you ever want a Civil engineer that cheated his way towards earning his degree without learning a damm thing, building a bridge for you? Obviously not.

Anyways, I dont want this getting off topic so I'll end this by saying towards all NOTD hackers out there, Beware because we will find find you and you will face the consequences.

[attachment=307]
    This is what I do to hackers if I cant VK.
  9. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

If you have enough xp to merit wanting to hack your bank back (lets say you had 10k), you've already invested AT LEAST 100 hours into NOTD. This is assuming you win just about every game, get speed, and end up with 100 xp/game. When is the last time you spent that long working on a paper that wasn't your thesis?

If you're willing to grind your way up that high in the first place, you aren't lazy. There's an easy guide on the forum as to how to back up your bank. It takes less than 2 minutes, which is often less time than it takes to get a public game started.

Mirage, you don't understand these things as you didn't have to go through the 10k grind. If you had you would agree with everyone else.
  10. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Well said Squirt. Now consider a 2 year grind, one that started before chat channels for convenient match making, with only 6 functional classes, and 30 or so exp for a win.
  11. FirebrandXL

FirebrandXL New Member

Reposting here too, idk if its right.

Some guy on Europe Server told me, I was being accused for hacking.
    This is ridiculous!
    That whole post is a big lie, im have 22K XP and im playing for about 1 year now, i changed my SC2 Nickname 1 month ago.

I have 22k XP and different medals, that post is sooooo fake WTF!

U can check my wins and u can ask people i played survival and alpha with that im real -.-

Its realy freaking me out, just one guy has to post an acussing post here, and i get listed hacker because of such a fake and insulting intention.

That guy who probably "reported", named Cochrane i guess, is a big noob who ramboed in public a lot, insulted all the other players the whole time and when i told him to stop that, he called me cheater.

I havent stingered ANY ONE in a single game.

I stingered a predator once, thats it (he attacked ivax..), i never teamkilled with a big gun.

I demand to be deleted from that list, otherwise the whole Community Watch is a joke and i will spread that information on my friends and mates.

Im really pissed about this!

Edit:

Some guy told me, maybe its a another person with the same nickname, still i ask to be deleted.
    Because i will not take the blame for someone else -.-
  12. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Your medals are bullshit. Someone check his match history.
  13. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

We cant remove u until u prove ur innocent
  14. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

And incidentally you posted on a hacking site requesting this info under the same name. Congrats.
  15. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Seriously? Epic fail, child. Epic.
  16. Arturia

Compared to you; Reaper is well-known, and anyone can accuse anyone of being a hacker as long as sufficient proof / evidence is shown.

Those stats posted reek of manipulation. All of them are either Golden (-nm accomplished) yet your average exp is rather crude.

150 of your games were wins; you are shown with 105 non-win games. 10 of those had to be in -nm, which will yield at least 100~120 exp regardless of mode, its likely you do 20. Then 130 can be called Public Games; yielding 70 exp each (that is the typical Pub win). 70 * 130 = 9100 + 20 * 100 = 11100. Then for 105 games, you got less than 7 exp?

All of the evidence provided makes it extremely likely for you to be considered a bank hacker, especially because of the sharp contrast in your medals.

Show Proof that you are innocent (Screen shots of Medals, Weapon Mods, Stats, and Mouse-over), all in a Solo game so that there is no doubt that the information is yours. A Screen shot of your farthest back match would be nice as well.

If possible, ask a forum member (preferable a moderator or someone who is trusted among the community) to check your Match History and to take note if the games shown in your match history represent your current stats.

Those would provide the ultimate proof that you are not a bank mutilator, and would clear your name.
  17. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Link deleted (just google it)

In case anyone's interested.
  18. Arturia

Thats the Nail in the Coffin; FireBrandXL is a confirmed hacker.

Nicarco, please refrain from posting links to websites that may aid people in mutilating their Banks, it would be preferable that you edit it out.
  19. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Holy cow, just about every poster on that page is on the Community Watch with the same or slightly modified name.
  20. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.