Community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YetiSwarm, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

I'm not sure whether CynthiaLaure (NA server, 1-S2-1-2192630) is a veteran or a hacker, can anyone help me?
  2. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

It looks semi-legit up until that CP screenshot. That kind of CP distribution shouldn't be possible, I think.
  3. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Vet I believe, I think Arch was saying today in vent that he hasn't seen Cynthia on in a long time.
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

CynthiaLaure is on the community watch list. However, I am not sure if if he/she really is a hacker/cheater, I will have to really look into this.
  5. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

That was me you whore!
    Give due credit where it belongs >=|

You could look into it, I haven't really taken a close look in the past, but she's and older player.
    Her CP gain was from the past and that was possible. Back in the day it was only 10 cp and you get DT.
    Not to mention i had 10 CP in 5 different classes. So yea totally possible.

She's legit as far as I know and she keeps reloading the same bank file instead of improving on it.
    That bank is so old, the new Wins system did not count her past wins. Not to mention she keeps reloading to buy from store.
  6. David

David Well-Known Member

7. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

I had this problem way back in the past, if you click on user cp at the top of the screen then go to manange attachments on the left hand side theres an extremely quick way of deleting older/no longer relevant screenshots.
  8. David

David Well-Known Member

Unfortunately almost all my screenshots are of hackers... I don't really think taking down evidence is a good idea, but fuck whatever this is a computer game I guess.
  9. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

i took down my hacker evidence and posted somwere in this thread that i did so, and if question were raised i still have the evidence on my computer and can repost
  10. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

We both gave our knowledge u mindless fool. Eat your Wheaties and maybe you will remember what u had for breakfast yesterday
  11. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Lies and slander! You weren't even online at that time. You MIGHT have said it when i left. Either way i was first, hmph.
  12. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

[split] Community Watch

[​IMG]

I suggest everyone keep an eye on the player named wizisik, it seems like he/she is looking for a method to edit their bank file.
  13. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

RE: Community Watch

and it sounds like he is currently around 2k from "to get 3k mroe exp easily"
  14. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

last time i played with him he was 1800 ish hery very sarcastic so who knows
  15. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

Don't make me laugh u nut. Your half on as it is anyways, or talking to your "gf".

Second, this discussion took place in a game lobby chat and in vent. So whatever fucking world you think that your argument took place, don't publish your lack of integrity and try to sell it, because i will fucking destroy you with it.
  16. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Stay on topic. Reaper has every right to ban those not on topic in this thread. If I have to step into his territory, you'll be banned for a lot longer.
  17. squish

squish Well-Known Member

So. Since I have been so graciously banned from NotD, what can I do to get UNbanned? Besides play the map by myself because that's just fucking boring. @ 23k legit from what I was, whatever the fuck that may have been. 2432 rating, 1900 karma, 6k credits, 23k xp... yeah. BO RI NG.
  18. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

The same as all other people who have been banned and wanted to play NOTD again; remove the offending bank file and post screenshots to verify that you have done so (start over).
  19. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Alright. Will be done.
  20. squish

squish Well-Known Member

[attachment=1828]Go ahead 'n' unban me. I won't be able to play SCII due to gfx related problems (core out of memory bs) until approximately the 29th. This pic should be proof enough that I deleted my NotD bank. The folder you'd be lookin' for is like 1-S2-1-1557547 or some shit.

Dear god is it bad that I remember that exactly? I checked my old backup on my hard drive and saw this[attachment=1833], that led to this:[attachment=1829]

[attachment=1830]
    [attachment=1831]
    [attachment=1832]
    [hr]
    G is the drive that MY SCII as of now used. L is my OLLLLLLLLLLD drive from my laptop that diededed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.