Community Watch Discussion and Rebuttal Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YetiSwarm, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

I've seen him in Sea, but that's about it. Some of the SEA vets know of him, they are about to wake up so we will hear from them.
  2. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

I've played in SEA until recently, where I jumped over to NA because my timezones were getting scrwed over.

I'm pretty sure I have no recollection of playing with him. unless he quit before I joined and restarted since i moved over (i only started playing aug/sept 2011)
  3. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

MIB is definitely a SEA vet. I'll vouch for him.
  4. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Thor was a shitty little team killer a few months back, now he's hacking. Not a big surprise. People with no respect for their team seem to have no respect for the game either.

Oh I got to the end of your post now, lol, he's doing the exact same thing he used to - tk with minis when he's feeling pissy.

Not that I'm vouching for MIB or anything - looks like a clear hack unless he's from another server which is under discussion - but ArcV your math is off and he has the right number of stat points - I am the same rank with the same number of level 3+ medals. You must be thinking that 50k gets a rank up, which it doesn't. He is a captain which gives 18 pts (wiki) plus the 8 from the medals is 26 (or 9-9-8 if you will).
  5. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

So it was Yeti. Didn't realize that 50k wasn't a Rank Up. Blarg.
  6. Kenno

Kenno Well-Known Member

MIB is definitely a returning SEA vet who is now playing on the NA server too. You will probably come across more of us during SEA's quiet times, which are becoming more frequent.
  7. MIB

MIB New Member

For your info, I've been playing since around beta time. I've also been playing NOTD EVERYDAY lately.

Perhaps I should have announced by intentions of also going over too NA to play as well... guess trying to Ninja over was not such a good idea since not many know me over there.:(

Well, I did defend Duran when he returned and was accused... so I supposed good karma made it so that Yuey and Kenno (and maybe other SEA guys too) would defend me too. (Thanks guys, love ya!)

I've also have some random screenshots of my old beta runs, organized medal runs (darn I have to reveal the best of the best of SEA) and 1 of my recent nm runs in NA (though I am cursed not to get MOH... almost always since someone must always die!).

[attachment=526][attachment=524][attachment=525]
  8. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

lol MIB. when you want to ninja over do it when you're in the low 10's.. that way more people recognize you =33
  9. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Good to be proven wrong.

Ninja-ing over always seems to lead to people thinking you're a hacker. Even happened to Arc on EU apparently. :p

It's often made worse in the case of guys like Duran because they often sound like inexperienced players with inflated stats, though I usually realize it's because they're being bad tourists. i.e.: That guy who comes over to your country, yells in his native language at everyone and expects to be treated like he would back home with no consideration for local customs, culture, and laws.

Just one of those things that probably throws out red flags for most people to start suspecting Hacker is "Hmm, he's 50k XP but has no idea of the basic standard practices that are done..." When I myself do realize that it's a server specific thing. SEA, EU, and NA all have very different styles and methods used to tackle everything. EU tends to be overly cautious and very, very slow on everything. SEA and NA are both much more "Reckless" and fast though in very, very different ways.
  10. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

MIB achieved what i wanted to do over in EU. DAMN U!
  11. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

If you acted stupid and unprofessional in that 1st match, then you probably would have achieved it.
  12. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

He's always like that though.
  13. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Some advice b4 we get back on topic: succumb to serious injuries with 5 kit stacks in ur inv
  14. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

lol i'm already impatient enough with the average vet game in NA server.. i wonder what would happen if I went over to EU...
  15. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

the rage in pubs and the blind meds. :p the most horrible way to die
    really they aren't using assault tank for queen at nightmare.
  16. fox

fox New Member

LOL didnt know you got into this....should've told us

MIB plays with my group from time to time. His MoH count is normal.

As for LOM, if you have a good recon coughSteinercough it's relatively effortless compared to MoH.

EDIT: Just realised that two of my screen shots in the 0 Hits Club on p3 has MIB in it lol
  17. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

I think you meant Lacus, not me. I know I don't have a BO insignia, though it is a planned purchase o.o
  18. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

Yes lacus and dRyRain have them on NA as well
  19. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Maybe it was MegurineLuka? Eh. Just a case of my old man brain flubbing the name.
  20. David

David Well-Known Member

Correct.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.