Community Watch (2012)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reaper, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Biohazard

Biohazard Well-Known Member

RE: Community Watch

hiho is this possible 6 ec wins and average xp per game 173 i don't think so.
    check screens

DoctorLector (EU) ID: 2-S2-2-293587
  2. SSZ

SSZ New Member

Killer(sea)
    Player ID: 6-S2-1-83628
    rarely see a localvoid bank in sea though....
    attatching his medals, xp, credits etc.
    [attachment=1612][attachment=1613][attachment=1614]
  3. FireFlyerOni

FireFlyerOni New Member

Uploading Playthrough of QXagent (EU), who has attacked team at EC start and had 2300+ Rating after 2 karmabites. I think either he's been hacked, has become a hacker or is still trolling around the game. Also, 126k XP exactly and Black Ops Badge, while possible still makes me wonder how it was gotten given the way they acted in the notd channel after TK.
  4. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

5. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

1. QxAgent is a EU player not NA.
    2. you cant report people for tking.
    3. his rating is so high becaues he only plays nm, and its nearly impossible to lose rating in it. (you do know that the rating cap is 2500 now instead of 2000?)
    4. I dont know what caused this but its definitly not becaues he got banned on the forum.
    5. what in his stats do you think is hacked? you only say that he hacked but dont say what you think is hacked (and didnt post any proof for it)
  6. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

Unbelievable...

FireFlyerOni isn't wrong for reporting QxAgent because for starters a high xp and rating player wouldn't but more importantly SHOULDN'T do something like that. (Immediately kills off a low xp player and then buys a Stinger Mk-3 and shoots the team)

That would lead to the suspicion that the person did indeed get a bank for his actions suggested otherwise.

And another thing though about reporting people - Teamkillers can be reported. Do not double guess this. If they are consistent and keep on doing it you can expect the banhammer to smash these people even harder than a normal cheater.

Why?

Because people who receive the ban are dangers and threats to the community and its growth. Going about killing players creates a bad gameplay experience for everyone else and then we get a decline in players. You take a look at those kind of stats and people will start thinking "This is a game for elitist asshats who think they can do whatever the fuck they want when they want." and that may very well end up in a Review by several players. They are weeds and will be routed out.
  7. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

+1. ^
  8. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

First 2 sentences of this thread (By yourself).

This thread is not to judge his actions, it is only for bank file hackers. Which leaves only the high exp. I have played many games with him (and so have many other high exp EU players) and have not seen anything suspicious about his exp. If you look at his history you could see he has atleast 15+ games each day, and there still has been no substantial accusation (not matchig stats, to much exp gain or whatever).
  9. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

Yes indeed this is not a thread to report someone who teamkills etc etc... but what you should realize is that this legit and high XP'er with whom many have played with just went rogue and ruined a game for several people. I've played with him, I know he is legit etc etc... Its not just someone who is new to NOTD and decided to have some fun, it is someone who should be able to relate to just what a bad experience you end up having when fragging mates.

QxAgent will not be going on the Community Watch list on grounds that he did not alter bank information but should he ruin another game for someone a case will be created against him with little to no defense on his side. There is no excuse for ruining the game for everyone else.
  10. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

While he hasn't had any suspicious activity recently, Biohazard claimed that he has modified his bank in the past. However he did not save the proof at the time.

As for insignia I will have to check as 2 days ago he was on 3k creds

And I agree about the TKer part. For EU at least I will consider ban action against those who ruin pubs by means of TK as I pointed out in spartanhija's other thread that got locked.

[edit]
    I've had a look at the TK replay and can confirm he TKed everyone in the game even after being told to stop.
    He does not have the BO insignia however - that was the colonel rank icon.
  11. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Can Ketchup from NA server (1-S2-1-2155388) please explain the substantial difference between medals and win counts?
  12. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Oh ketchup...

2 possible explanations

1) He hacked, though my memory of him is he doesn't.

2) He and a buddy (who sadly no longer plays) farmed old Apollo. It was INSANELY easy to win, all you needed was 3 mob cons. This predates wins tracking, accurate credit tracking, current silver star, stinger, shiva, and a few other things.
  13. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

^ what he said. Was regular partners with Omegaman (1st to get 100k then quit notd) waaaaaaaaaay back in the day, one of the ancients of NOTD.

Infamous for 2 things.

1) Being accused of hacking his exp since people claim he lost his exp and rehacked it back. No one is able to confirm he actually lost his exp though with solid evidence, as far as I know.
    2) And "waaa"
  14. Nebibubi

Nebibubi New Member

Early Christmas present

Name: DarkSilent
    Server: EU
    ID: 2-S2-1-849474

localvoidbank, no skills, never seen him, screens below, nugh said.
  15. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

^ lol he's good, all golds
  16. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

This is a hacker from the old forums and I see him in NA chat channel for NOTD. Can anyone verify for me if this is still the same player or if he's a new napalm.

I don't want to leave any stones unturned.

napalm NA server
    [​IMG]
  17. Cerhez

Cerhez Well-Known Member

Found this guy in recruit game he have lots of mods and low creds
    even he have a sign of black ops; I SMELL HACK but gona put screenshots.

Viper NA server
    ID: 1-S2-1-1974079
  18. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

5k exp. Definitely one for the brig
  19. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

SEA soMeRandoM
    ID: 6-S2-298115
  20. Lyanden