Community Watch (2012)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reaper, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

RE: Community Watch

Light (NA) - Hi ChestyPuller, is that you? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Not going to bother to even post the other screens on this guy. Its the same bank the other hackers have.

Vendetta - EU

Btw you got Immortal twice in the EU section Reaper. And its not LocalVoid but localvoid
  3. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

anonymous, EU server.

BO insignia and 1k credits leftover at only 51xp?

Edit: Heard from The Heros Back that there is some cred bug that gives ppl creds when someone drops. I want EU players to keep an eye on this player in case they see something else not right, it most likely is the bug but I can't say for sure so he's under my suspicion for now.
  4. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

[align=center]Deleted several posts for being irrelevant.[/align]

*Corrections made
    *Not adding player "anonymous" at this point because of the possibility of the credit bug but this will have to change if players start exploiting it.
  5. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Anyone played with Asssco (NA) before?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. Reaper

[align=center]Several posts dragged into oblivion
    [​IMG][/align]

Dear NOTD Members

Please do follow the instruction on Page 1, Post 1 which says that you the only post you make here is specifically to post someone who is confirmed to have altered his stats. Things such as "Nice find" or "Kick his ass and put splinters under his fingernails in the next game" does not fit into the instruction. While I do enjoy seeing enthusiasm about members planning execution to such people I wont have it here as to keep everything clean and clutter free.

If you must, MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST, YOUR SOUL IS BURNING TO SAY IT, post it in the Community Watch Rebuttal Thread if it something pertaining someone reported here.
  7. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

hmmm... PauloooXMM... btw NA server
  8. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

^ how many account does localvoid have?
    It's like the 5th
  9. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

If its the same bank popping up on multiple players, then someones just hosting it somewhere (mediafire, ect) and linking it on hacker forums. Just dl and slap it into the correct folder.
  10. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even custom colour too, did weapon mod points used to cost less?
  11. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

It's called "lying out his ass."
  12. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

The Final Nail in Bacana's Coffin. Anyone who doesnt think hes a hacker, well prepared to think otherwise.

He got kicked out of a EC nightmare game because I told one of the players in that game that he was a hacker. So he goes on NOTD chat screaming what the hell and that hes not a hacker and that hes been playing since beta.

So I called him out on it and asked him to name some veteran players. He was unable to and to add on top of that he "claimed" that he saw ppl over 100k during beta with weapon mods and what not. I said there's only a handful currently over 100k (so thats b.s right there) and weapon mods were not introduced til later on during NOTD's inital development. I also know that there was no one during beta that had over 100k (well except for a guy named Omegaman from what Niteshade told me).

[​IMG]
  13. SirGalahad

SirGalahad New Member

to add to this, i specifically remember playing with bacana when he was at about 2000 xp in an ec vet pub about maybe 4-5 months ago. do not have the replay since it was so long ago, but i remember because he was an ass tank who hoarded every single weapon and mod he could find, used smg on seth despite my repeated requests that he stop, and was just downright terrible. i had never seen such a horrible player with >500xp before, which is why i remember the game. i didnt think that much of his rapid rise in xp because when i played a pub with him about 1-2 months ago (forget his xp, was high 20ks i believe) he was fairly competent so i assumed that he just pubbed all day every day. but if he claims he has been playing since beta, that's complete baloney.
  14. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

If he's playing NOTD 10 times per day, he's got some serious issues. Even in a speed run, that's 1.46 hours per run, meaning he's dedicating 14.6 hours (14 hours, 40 minutes) of his day to NOTD.

Even I don't do that.

In addition, he has zero knowledge of how the game works. He managed to weasel into a pubvet because the host kept saying "give him a chance" and immediately bought an SMG. He then used that SMG for the rest of the game. I spent the entire Hulk wave in airlock telling him how that SMG isn't gonna do crap against their armor and he's just wasting ammo to no avail. Anyone with that much xp and that little knowledge is clearly illegitimate.

[hr]

Reaper, instead of deleting posts that aren't direct evidence, just move them to the discussion thread.
  15. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

Ben NA server.. i just saw he is already on the list, however i figured i post these anyways since it seems another has grabbed this localvoid hack bank...
  16. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

How did he mando with only 1690 rating? I thought u needed 1700 rating?

Edit: forgot hes over 80k xp
  17. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

Asssco has taken what I said (he had too many MOH) and fixed his bank. On 3-27 Lacus posts Asssco with 8 ticks in MOH, today he has 0 - 100% clear and positive evidence of his hack. He's also dialed back a lot of his other medals significantly.
  18. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Well he might have 2 bank files on different CPUs
  19. Reaper

Azis and Михeйкa
    EU Server
    High XP and XP per game

[​IMG]

Both in one game both hoping for a very good Random Select. Azis was kind enough to have acknowledged that he did indeed hack his stats. They called the vote kicking players gay. Well la-dee-dah.

EDIT: To my surprise Azis is already on the list.
  20. elPuncho

elPuncho New Member

fearinside eu

such i guy i would know