Commando and his nuke

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by spartanhija, Oct 30, 2012.

1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Would adding an after effect similar to demolitions aramgeddens after effect be preferable on nuke?
    A radiation sickness kind of deal?
    Burning, slowing, or poisening enemies.

Comments?
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Nukes themselves are very powerful as it is. In combination with surgical strike, they already do a crap ton of damage imho. Adding anything more towards that nature would be too large of a buff to an already powerful tier 3 skill.

Personally I rather see a buff made to another tier 3 of the other classes such as the Sub MM's Master of Subtlety.
  3. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Nah SMM, doesn't need a buff. For those who don't remember, at one time (LONG ago), MasterSub was bugged and did +200% damage... OP was a collosal understatement. Today with stinger... TKs and mass carnage would be the order of the day.

OSOK has already been nerfed to a degree, it's cooldown was increased. Although it may warrant another one, it still is pretty powerful, especially with 2 going at once.
  4. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

Mando nuke is fine, and the lack of DOT is basically the only thing distinguishing it from Explo Demo's Armageddon. I'm not a fan of making T3's just clones of each other.
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Every day, military tech pushes more nuclear fallout from the equation of nuclear weapons. I imagine at the point that we've colonized the fucking moon we've figured out how to make Nukes not much more than really big bombs that don't have extreme nuclear fallout.

Also, balance-wise, the idea is silly.
  6. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

lol ok. was just being curious