Classroom, Boot Camp, and Stimulation of trolling and fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SkullCapp, Feb 21, 2012.

1. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

Greeting, fellow NOTD players! Are you knowledgeable about NOTD? Are you hardcore NOTD player? Are you situation wise? Well, wonder no more! In this thread, welcome to Classroom, Boot Camp, and Stimulation....of TROLL and FUN! *children screaming "YAY" in background*
    This is basically Your Choice Your Result 'story' or something like that...Well, sort of.

Let's begin!

Classroom ONE...

Only two persons can be seen in some random military looking classroom in random UGC school building in random location...One is the teacher and the other is you. The teacher named Mr. Bob Bob or Mr. Bob for short.

Mr.Bob: "Alright, punk! Do you know why you're here in this beloved classroom?"

You: "To learn?"

Mr.Bob: "Wrong! You are here to see whether you know thing or two about NOTD!"

You: "NOTD? Is that's like Farmville or Pokemon? I like Pokemon."

Mr.Bob: "NOOOOO! NOTD is Night of the Dead! BLARG!!! Ok, here's how it work, punk. I'll give you a quiz with few easy or hard questions. All you have to do is answer them."

You: "Ok! When?"

Mr.Bob: "Now" *hand you a quiz*
    Mr.Bob: "You have one hour to one week to complete this quiz, before moving on to Boot Camp ONE"

You look at the quiz, consisted of several questions...

Question One:
    How many class slots are available in each storyline?
    A)10 B)12 C)8 D)14

Question Two:
    Most classes in Easy Company start with ____?
    A)Guass Pistol B)Flamethrower C)Guass Rifle D)Shiva

Question Three:
    Medkit can heal ___ health point?
    A)125 B) 200 C)215 D)100

Question Four:
    Which one of the following deal the MOST damage?
    A)Guass Rifle B)Guass Pistol C)Flamethrower D)SMG

You: "...."
  2. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Question 4 is a loaded question. It depends on the enemy, and how far the enemy is.
    : |

I pick E, Shiva as my answer to question 4
  3. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

[​IMG]
  4. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

1.c 8
    2.c gaus rifle
    3.a 125
    4.c flamer if close or 4b pistol
    5.D Shiva
  5. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

All of you are wrong on number 4. Gauss rifles do the most damage. The amount of total damage done by gauss rifles in this game is far greater than the total damage done by shivas.
  6. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

CCAC is my answer.

Gauss is 30 dps (roughly).

In 1000 seconds, it deals 30k damage.
    In 1500 seconds it deals 45k damage.

60 seconds = 1 minute.
    1000 / 60 = 16 and 2/3 minutes.
    1500 / 60 = 25 minutes.

But in Reality, SMG deals more damage. 14 / .22 or 63.3 dps. Flamethrower deals even more.

Assuming 0 armored enemy, that only receives basic damage and can be hit by anything, its Flamethrower. SMG, then Pistol then Gauss.

14 /.22 for smg
    96 / 1.15 for flamer
    40 / .65 for pistol (it hits twice)
    12 / .4 for gauss
  7. Ramses II
    • Donator

ah, but you forget that in easy co and alpha co people start with gauss rifles, and in the most common game type (pub - recruit difficulty) people hardly ever change weapons. Plus, there's hardly anywhere near as many SMGs in the game period.
  8. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

ok but next time please tell Wich deals the MOST damage in ALL these games.
  9. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Ozy, it asked which weapon dealt the most DPS. Not which is most used. Not which is used by what. It just asks which Weapon has the highest DPS. It didn't ask for which game type, or if people used it, just which weapon has the highest DPS.

EDIT: Crap, we assumed DPS, not damage. Even then though, Flamer has the highest damage output from a single shot in comparison.
  10. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Which is why question four is a loaded question, discussion on it is a waste of time until it is refined.
  11. Ramses II
    • Donator

by the way, I felt very stimulated to troll.