classes

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Biohazard, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Biohazard

Biohazard Well-Known Member

hi,
    i have 2200+ exp and just can play in ec with demolishen but i want FO in ec. and in alpha i have FO but not demolishen but some guyz using there demolishen but how i dont understand if i ask in notd chat in starcraft nobody really help mor explain something there :mad:
    hope here help some one
  2. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

please newbie post this at help thread and you can random them with 10.000 exp and 1700 rating wich is easy but the low life is really a back-fire
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

When you have 10,000 experience and 1700 rating you can random classes from different storylines, allowing you to random, for example, a forward observer in apollo sec or easy co or an assault in alpha co or apollo sec.
  4. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

People are rarely helpful, don't ask them.

Just consult the Wiki. Classes, Unlocks
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Didn't people MAKE the wiki?
  6. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

In abstract yes, in practice expert players made the wiki, namely Niteshade mostly, with assistance from a few players such as Khorne, Pyromanic, myself, and a few others I can't remember right off hand.

The wiki is still incomplete, but wiki's are always that way, WIP and all. I probably need to go through classes again and double check the figures along with weapon stats.
  7. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

I was being facetious and sarcastic towards Nite. This thread is why I revised my proposed board structure in that Fanfic Board thread.
  8. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

You can also random all classes regardless of rating at 80k+ XP :D
  9. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you have randomed a non campaign class with less than 1700 rating then?

[hr]
    AP, I never remember to do so while in game, but you should write down the stats of the SMG and the laser rifle and update wiki accordingly.

BTW, Sorry that i am slightly (ok a lot) off-topic
  10. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Yeah. works at 15xx and 16xx just fine if your XP is high enough :)
  11. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

just another 27k for me to go then