Clan UniT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeemsLikeAxl

SeemsLikeAxl Well-Known Member

Very late reply, but you could sign up Here.
    If you need anything, I could help! I have 2.6 mil plat.
    Show Spoiler
    Server: Orien
    [​IMG]
  2. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

What the actual fuck Axl?!
  3. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

In comparison to other people on DDO, he's pretty poor.
  4. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

I feel like Axl is Patuxent Phil the Groundhog. He only peeks his head out to see what is going on. If he sees his own shadow (or one of his own posts), he quickly hides again for an undetermined amount of time.
  5. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

6. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

7. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I'm confused. How do you use him? Is exiled after the attackers and blockers are declared rather than after an attack is declared? (as in you can use him to block and then he's exiled and the attack fizzles?) Or is he exiled after the damage occurs so you can just buff the shit out of him and then OHK? But shouldn't he lose any +1/+1s and auras when he's exiled?
  8. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Officially confused.
    [​IMG]
  9. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

He's exiled immediately after any attacks are declared (including himself), so he's actually not able to attack nor block in a game. Luckily, red is also the colour of a bunch of chaotic enter the battlefield effects such as confusion in the ranks and pandemonium. Being able to reliably trigger these effects roughly once per turn (unless for some reason no one casts a spell or attacks, which is also a win for you) is a very interesting way to combo.

In addition, he's probably the slipperiest card in the game, with pull from eternity one of the only ways of reliably dealing with him. Green is the colour of aggressively attacking like something you are suggesting. Red tends to either be a lot of straight up damage spells and abilities, silly combos like this, or goblins.

Oh and he's a really iconic character in Magic too.
  10. Shooz
    • Donator

Counters do not cross planes. So whenever a card goes to exile and back to the board or your hand, they lose all counters, unless there is a battlefield effect in place that would dictate otherwise.

In the instance of this card. You would play off of the blink trigger. You could also use his exile trigger to bait out a lot of banish cards. The great thing about how wizards used to make their cards is that they made odd cards like these that gave you the ability to endlessly torture your opponent with those "Upon entering the battlefield" effects.
  11. Shooz
    • Donator

Updated first page to reflect Kithrixx membership as GK.

~on vacation
  12. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Enjoy your vacation SHooz.

[​IMG]
  13. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

The other day Blaqk said something about joining UniT, right before Lulz kidnapped me for the next couple hours to play E.V.O Evolution.

I figured I should try out anyway. At some point I'd like to give a try out a go, see what comes of it.
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  14. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Will give it a shot in a bit.
  15. Grevious

Grevious Member

just wondering when the next opportunity to try out would be....looking forward to getting it done :p
  16. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

Tomorrow afternoon.
  17. Grevious

Grevious Member

Ok I will be on
  18. VickHead
    • Donator

VickHead Mercenary

In Game Name: VickHead
    Character Code: #1880
    Experience: 95k
    Current Clan Tag: N0TD
    Best/Worst Classes: Decent with most, but CP in ass/med/demo/engi --Weaker with smm/mando (too many white reloads for my taste) + noob arty FO
    Timezone: PDT (GMT -7)
    Availability: Tue-Sat 16:00-22:00 / Sun-Mon varies 8:00-22:00
    Comments: Doesn't seem like there's too many Un1T peeps on around my time, but the ones that are online are solid. Open to checking out some different methods / also i don't think I've ever done Sec A... so that's on the list.
  19. I just remembered I got my ester break from Saturday to Tuesday hopefully my tryout or game would be at that time? Problem is I live at GMT +2 And I am an early sleeper so I rarely get you guys, only if you do an all nighter......
    Edit nvm I got a trip somewhere for the holiday till Monday sorry
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  20. nex_

nex_ Member

I just read, sorry I'm not in sects :D
    Liberty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.