Clan UniT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

Do not worry [Unit1]!! the members of [Biotek]BioDtect shall support your admirable members!! we salute you!! Long live [Unit1]!!
    BioDtect is here to help you guys!!

PS: for those who are unfamiliar with us we are BioDtect a new clan dedicated to the eradication of the abominations on Apollo! We warmly greet all those new to us
    The clan currently has 100 members eager to help anyone (I hope!!) I'm the leader of our brave BioDtectors, EdAWACSdenyY. We may not be as skilled but we are willing to assist allcomers in the name of BioDtect!! permit us to assist you and destroy their swarm!! for BioDtect!! for Detect and Destroy!

no we are not advertising our clan (We only do that on our official BioDtect tread)

AWACS online mk2.jpg
  2. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I am not sure if you're trying to advertise to us or if you're asking us to hold your hand.
  3. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

Umm would it be an understatement if i said i was simply saying: I support you guys and thats all?

and umm no i wasn't trying to advertise to you sorry for the misunderstanding Just wanted to clarify what my clan is that all
  4. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Oh Ozy, I didn't know you play Payday 2 as well?

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
  5. Shooz
    • Donator

What is this payday 2?

@EdAWACSdenyY, ok.
  6. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

It's a shooter game where you basically... Play as a bad guy with up to three other people committing crime for money, like robbing a bank or transporting drugs for example. Some missions could be done stealthily without cops ever noticing, if you have the right weapons and such.
  7. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

Isn't me. Never heard of Payday 2, sorry.
  8. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

So... After another day of successfully overpowering all the guards in a parliament building, helping ourselves with the gold at treasury, we decided that the 20 million wasn't enough, so we started a brand new business of collecting organs for the black market...

Attached Files:

9. Shooz
    • Donator

You worry me sometimes.
  10. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

That's because she got one of your kidneys.
  11. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

Okayy???? uhhhh I'm scared I think?
  12. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

you got a fresh heart in one of those bags, meg? i need a fresh one for nutrients
  13. sindekhan

sindekhan New Member

heyyyyyyyyyy sup UniT guys! So uhh how do I sign up for this clan Shooz? I rarely see any of you guys on! I work nights though so I'm on odd hours.
  14. Shooz
    • Donator

Dude I'm pretty sure we've moved to a voting system. The clan is very scattered with the decrease in play of NOTD. I will be on this weekend however to play with the community as part of the dev team reaching out to the community.

It's good to hear from you again. I know it has been a very long time. If you're interested in joining. We're having a meeting this Monday at 8 pm eastern time on the NOTD mumble. Feel free to pop in and chat it up with us. I will be discussing a lot of the clans current events and news with the crew. One of the topics discussed every meeting is recruitment and how we can improve and who we'd like to conscript. I'd be happy to have you but, I don't make all of the decisions myself. I rely on my section heads and small unit leaders to make the decisions that will direct the clan. I am a firm believer that if you're going to do something like lead a clan, you have to lead it the way that the people feel most involved.

See you soon Sindekhan!
  15. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

Yahhhh Hope to play with you soon both of you!!!!
  16. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

This would be too awesome if Sindekhan joins the clan meeting. Perhaps a picture would better describe how I picture this in my mind...
    [​IMG]
  17. Emp

Emp New Member

Deer lord, it's him.
  18. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

aseuogbfaiusebfiubaesfiubaesiubfaesiubfsiueabfiuaebsi;fubas.dfknsdkjbfsdbfk jbsdfbasiudfiuasbefiueasfiusaeiubfiuaesbfiuwebiufbaewiufbjskdbfkj.dsbfahbsd

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

slifhsuaefiuashefiuseafbaesifiubsugfaesfyuasevfuvasyufvasyuevyvf
    sefibasgfiuasebfiuhaseiufbesiuabfilaebsiufaesiubfasiuebfiusaebfuiasebifb

Its him. The one. The only.

The asshole who forgot to bring her flowers.
    Jeez, who does that?

The Emperor has returned.

And yes Lyanden in case you were wondering, like I know you are because I know you too well, this post is 100% symmertical.
  19. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

You misspelled simterical.
  20. sindekhan

sindekhan New Member

hey sorry, I logged into this chat yesterday at 8 (thinking the chat here was the "mumble") not knowing what the hell mumble is till someone in chat told me and I realized I probably need a mic, hey I tried! Oh, I explained that to the gf; yeah babe I need like a mic or headset or something for this voice chat room for the game I play for a meeting to join this group for the game........... the look of horror on her face...lol so basically I got ridiculed about she had no idea she's living with a closet nerd, I'll be dressing up in costumes next, sell my house n move into my parents' basement etc. lol anyway, just thought I'd share that :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.