Clan UniT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

First page, first post updated with relevant information. This information was updated last week. Ranks have also been updated.
  2. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Thanks for updating!
  3. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

We have been discussing moving clan meetings to Monday nights. Any objections or suggestions or input?
  4. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Nope, Mondays work for me
  5. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Mondays are better for me actaully. Also, you guys have my cell... can you ping me sometimes so I actually remember? Also, I've driven around 6500 mi in the last 45 days. So that's why ghosting around non-existant. Sorry!
  6. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Since I had talked with Klobber, Lucid, and Commander Shooz about this and they were in agreement as well, we will move the meetings to Monday nights. Instead of making this a strictly-meeting night, I have been thinking of transforming this into a clan game night. If we do this at 8pm ET, then that allows us East Coasters to be on at a reasonable hour. I know some of us in other time zones will not be home from work at that time, but this will allow these members to slowly start logging on and joining in.
  7. Shooz
    • Donator

8pm EST is an acceptable time. I encourage all active members to participate. Any lurking members are always welcome to bless everyone with your presence as well. See you all there tomorrow!
  8. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. woot
  9. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Fun clan activity time, let's get five UniT members for Dota 2 and then another five for League of Legends to verse each other in both games ^^
  10. SeemsLikeAxl

SeemsLikeAxl Well-Known Member

zzzz anyone play Last of Us multiplayer?
  11. Shooz
    • Donator

I wish. I haven't even played that yet. I still need to get bioshock infinite and that game. I don't have a playstation either though, so, might be difficult >.>
  12. Clown
    • Donator

Clown Well-Known Member

Meg that sounds pretty awesome
  13. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Now that my computer is back up and running for now, you guys need to come play Firefall with me.
    http://www.firefallthegame.com/
    It is in open beta at the moment and is free to play. It is a FPS/TPS MMO game that is pretty awesome, so you all need to go download it and come play it with me.

My name is of course Jercy, and I have already created our Unit Army.

Axl you need to upgrade your computer so you can come play it too because I know you want to.
  14. Shooz
    • Donator

Axl started the UniT FireFall epidemic. :p
  15. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

I don't get Firefall... So do you just kill bugs with guns, get currencies, then kill more bugs?
  16. Brigade

Brigade New Member

You all still playing NOTD clan games? I finally dinged 1k and I'm tired of noobs, trolls, and leavers. =)
  17. Shooz
    • Donator

We're currently focusing on a few other games but we do have a few members that are playing NOTD. The best way to game with UniT is to find us on steam.
  18. Omega Death
    • Donator

Omega Death Alpha Weltall

The clan still meeting at mondays?
  19. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

as far as i can tell from just being in mumble it seems so.
  20. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

Which makes me wonder, am I even in this clan, or just a troll guest that got dragged into chat channel a long time ago lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.