Clan UniT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Who are we? We are the best. We are the cavalry. The ghostbusters call us when they need help. We are the light at the end of the tunnel. We are this. This is what you've been waiting for all this time. This is what you've been setting your sights on. This is why you're here. This is everything you've wanted... So what's stopping you? Apply to UniT and be a part of something big. Game winning strategies since the very beginning. Structured play and environment. There is camaraderie and brother/sisterhood among us. We are not just a team, we're more like your new family. We are... You are. UniT.

I love you guys! You know who you are and we have the best times and games! Here's a shout out to all of our battle brothers old and new.

For honor, for unity, for the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------

UniT is now implementing a rank system so that it's members can gauge their level of involvement and set goals to advance and do more. Obedience is expected according to rank. There will be different areas of involvement as well as you will soon read.

The ranks and areas are as follows.

Grey Knights: Honorary* position given to very few members of the community as a pass from UniT requirements. Grey Knights are given the same privilege as every other member of UniT while being honorary*. Welcome to those who achieve this position.

Mentors: Individuals in the clan who are currently mentoring a junior member. The format is shown as Shooz(DrCaptain) as if I were teaching and mentoring DrCaptain.

Battle-Brothers:

Initiate - Bottom of the barrel as far as battle brothers go. Once you've been cleared by your mentor, you become a scout.
    Scout - An aspiring and learning member. Be a sponge from the senior members and do your best to advance.
    Battle Brother - Most of what we are comprised of. This is the beating heart of UniT, we are all brothers here.
    Veteran Battle Brother - A small unit leader and accomplished battle brother, this is the first leadership rank in UniT.
    Sergeant - Second leadership role in UniT, specialized duties are given from this rank onward.
    Lieutenant - Third Leadership Role in UniT, at this point you can consider everything you do within UniT to have some sort of future goal.
    Captain - Mentor to all leadership roles below it and exemplary leader within UniT, you do everything that is expected of you and strive for more. If you're a captain you're a badass.
    Lieutenant Commander - Second to the Chapter Master and fills in if he/she is AWOL.
    Chapter Master - Head of the chapter, Takes advice from the Grand Chaplain and Chief Librarian.
    Primarch - The honorary* position given to the oldest member of UniT and it's first leader. Please show respect to the man that made us being together possible.

Chaplains:

Neophyte - Same as initiate but for chaplains.
    Brother Chaplain - A new chaplain learning from his seniors to make UniT better.
    Company Chaplain - An accomplished chaplain who knows how to keep UniT together as well as assist Battle Brothers when needed.
    Inquisitor - Second to the Grand Chaplain, Inquisitor seek out heresy and remove it from our ranks in addition to their other duties assigned by the Grand Chaplain/
    Grand Chaplain - Advisor to the chapter master and chief coordinator for all things pertaining to clan activity. Also the protector of any clan Artifacts.

Librarians:

Apprentice - Same as initiate but for librarians.
    Lexicanium - Lexicaniums take note of new strategies and tactics devised by UniT and pass them on in order to have them indexed within the UniT knowledge database.
    Codicier - An inscripter of the great knowledge that UniT posesses.
    Epistolary - Second to the Chief Librarian, the Epistolary will fill in an assist the Chief Librarian in anything pertaining to UniT's great knowledge.
    Chief Librarian - Advisor to the chapter master and chief coordinator of all UniT knowledge, information and protector of our chapter archives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A person can determine which path they'd like to travel down within UniT as each path leads them on a different journey within a clan. Member can also switch from one of the three trees to another tree but have to start over at the beginning of that tree(this is to be fair to those who have made efforts in their areas of the clan.)

The rank list for the members is as follows:

Grey Knights: Kithrixx

Battle Brothers:
    Primarch: Lord Diode
    Chapter Master:
    Lieutenant Commander: DrCaptain
    Captain:Archangel
    Lieutenant:
    Veteran Battle Brother:
    Sergeant: YetiSwarm, Geoffrey
    Battle Brother: Thelok, Osaze, Pyromaniac, Lucid, Gunnar, JohnWHarding, Detourdirect, dRyRain, Axl, Parasite, Megamoo, QuantumMech, David, Lulz, OmegaDeath
    Scout: Miracle, Klobber, Lyanden, Hopelessnoob, Martel, Joranous, Annihilate, Inquisitor, Qehgt, DeficioFreak, Emperor, PeerawatZ, Einstein, Grrrwoof, Reina,
    Initiate:

Librarians:

Chief Librarian: ArcanePariah
    Epistolary: NiteShade
    Codicier: Clown
    Lexicanium: DrawingDead
    Apprentice: Nicarco

Chaplains:

Grand Chaplain: Blaqk
    Inquisitor:
    Company Chaplain:
    Brother Chaplain: Jercy, Pylo, Ozymandias
    Neophyte: Marloe, Nascha

Mentors:
    Blaqk(Miracle), dRyRain(Nascha), Lord Diode(Nicarco)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may have noticed. Due to the new structure, we are missing some spots. Lord Diode wished that advancement and responsibility be given to those who have good merit and put forth effort to make the clan better. We're going to try to do our best to make him proud too.

As far as how things work. the hierarchy is laid out as such:

Chapter Master
    Librarian ranks - same level as chaplains
    Chaplain ranks - same level as librarians.
    Lt Commander
    Battle Brother ranks.

A Lt Commander in battle brother ranks is not authorized to make demands of librarian ranks or chaplain ranks unless he takes over as the chapter master.

The same is true for chaplain and librarian ranks.

*Honorary positions are outside of the chain of command. This means that they cannot use their position to command UniT members.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

You finally sucked me in. :l

Damn vacuum cleaner man.
  3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

To those of you who don't know what we are: basically we stand for better teamwork and cooperation and have a zero tolerance level for hackers, griefers, etc. Most of the clan is oldies and vets, but I definitely joined very soon after I broke 1k xp, so experience is not an issue if you are a good learner/listener/leader and have decent knowledge of the game.

The leader of the clan is Diode, you can PM him if you want to have a tryout. Didn't someone make a member list recently?
  4. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

It was before the server crash
  5. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

I didn't want to try out. >.<
  6. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I was glad to be part of your tryout Mr. Blaqk. Although it kinda did hit the fan a bit towards the end of the game, it was definitely a fun experience never the less.
  7. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Thanks. I still can't believe I thought that slasher was one of DrawingDead's...

I just stood there and said "hi". It came up and said *slice*. D:
  8. QuantumMech

QuantumMech Well-Known Member

You think you had a bad tryout? In mine Nite nuked the team, twice.
  9. Inquisitor

Inquisitor New Member

Should've been around when he first broke 10k......
    Apparently he saw no difference between a tactical nuclear strike hitting a certain area for effect, and exterminatus of the entire moon.

I think i spent more time listening and watching for his erratic nukes than i did playing.
  10. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

I blame Histouten, he was a terrible teacher, but a damn good player. We lost a good man when he left.

Also, you got nothin compared to Diode; who I would frequently nuke just for the sake of keeping him on his toes.
  11. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Hisouten has been logging on most recently. He commented on how much NOTD had changed since the last time he played, which was probably a year ago. He then continued to troll me with his typical "maybe yes, maybe no" answer to questions out of happiness that Commando was still fairly untouched. Can't nuke like we used to though.
  12. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Jercy and AP. You two are awesome! I had a lot of fun playing and chatting it up with you guys today and I look forward to nm-apollo-b-speed!
  13. Archangel

Archangel Well-Known Member

Gravesouls just popped on today
  14. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Remember this?

Then this is what I received from Shooz. Message titled "ELROND?!":
  15. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

I ESCAPED!
  16. Emperor

Emperor New Member

You're Rosie Cotton, Sam's wife.
  17. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

At least let me be Éowyn, you asshat. If you're determined to make me female, don't force me to be Archangel's wife.
  18. Emperor

Emperor New Member

So you'd rather be detour's wife?
  19. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Given the choice, yes.

I'd rather be Lurtz. Decapitation sounds nice in comparison.
  20. Emperor

Emperor New Member

You can't be detour's wife.

You know how he feels about blaqk people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.