Clan Prestige

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MissHumpz, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devilish

Devilish New Member

RE: Project Prestige

Ozymandias? I never saw him in the channel or maybe he's not "in" the channel. Care to clarify me?
  2. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

That he is. Remember however that he is the 3rd in that line of dedicated 'tutors',
    and that because he is not unique, there is hope for more of them being found (or forged).

Pylo being the 1st, but he kinda poofed from SC2 completely towards the end of 2010 due to personal reasons.

Ozy, having created the HANF Mk II.

And that other guy who was part of both HANFs, and kept at it to this day, even after the HANFs died. That self righteous bastard who thinks there's too big a gap between the old and the new. Pfft...

And now it's time for (hopefully a more stable) round 3.

Also, keep an eye on the possible 4th generation successor, MegurineLuka.
  3. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

I believe you forgot LilzMizzHumpzes somewhere Emp.
    I feel like she should be the fuck up Friar John, but
    maybe not so much a fuck up, but a more flamboyant kind of Friar John.

[hr]

Ozymandias now goes by the alias Ramses II
    or something like that..
  4. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Well-Known Member

Dwimmerlaik in game
  5. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

It's a long story
  6. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Just exactly how many aliases do you want Ramses???
    • I'll drink to that! I'll drink to that! x 1
  7. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

To date I have had 7 related to NOTD, but I'm thinking it's about time I created/replaced another one. It's all DrCaptain's fault for making me the Witch-King!
  8. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

goood luck and all. As a montegue i wont be joining, however if you all need a sit in for a tryout i would certainly come along and help out.
  9. YetiSwarm
    • Donator

YetiSwarm Member

I've played many a game with many of you in Prestige and hope to continue to do so, but oddly enough, the day this thread started was my 1 year anniversary of joining UniT and I'm not about to quit.
  10. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Why thankyou Lulz ^-^
    It's always such a pleasure playing with you both NOTD and other arcade games :3
  11. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Can I help too?
  12. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Help with what exactly?
  13. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Hell if I know, I just wanna help
  14. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Would you like to join the clan? If so feel free to ask for a recruitment game any time we are online =P
  15. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

Meg, if you're going to recruit people into the Clan, that means you're volunteering at being a 'Big Sister' to the new recruit and they will become your responsibility.
    Think of it as a Greek House (fraternities and sororities) where new provisional members are assigned a 'Big' to teach them the ropes.
  16. Blaze

Blaze New Member

i wanna join :D
  17. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Can I? Can I? :D :D
  18. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

We are usually on 4pm - 10am EST because our Clan Knights of the Round Table consists of NA, EU, and SEA players.
    A majority of us are found on SC2 from about 8pm - 2am EST so you can find us in channel then. Feel free to pm anyone of us on forums or in-game.

And eat that watermelon, eat that watermelon, eat that watermelon.
    SHAW IZZ GUUD!
  19. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

meg already my big sister
  20. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

My EdwardPeng from SEA??? :3

Fro is very much correct here, if you're interested in becoming apart of Clan Prestige and support us in our cause. Please feel free to let us know via forums and in-game. I would personally prefer and you leave a post on this thread expressing your intentions and you can pm us with more details of what time and days better suits you for a try out. :)

When Posting For Recruitment, Please be sure to include your SC2 name and what realm (NA/SEA) you're from so we know who you are! (As most of you have different aliases from the forums and SC2.) If you have separate names for different realms like some of our already existing members, please include that too. In order to help us, help you, please fill out an application. For example...

Example Application:
    SC2 NAME: Arbiter
    REALM: NA and SEA (Same name for both)
    AVAILABILITY: Most days around 7pm - 12am EST.
    PREFERRED NOTD CLASSES: Medic, ass MM and fort Demo.
    OTHER (looking to improve anything in particular): I like cupcakes / Eager to improve my roflman abilities.

The last point (Other) will help in deciding which 'Big' you are paired up with so that they are able to help you with exactly what you're interested in knowing. It is important that you be an active NOTD player at this time and join the 'NOTD' chat channel on SC2, as current members of Prestige are nearly always present on the 'NOTD' chat. Communication is important to us, as well as new recruits keeping the peace of NOTD and not contributing to any mayhem.

I think I like you that much more now :')
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.