ChinaMapVersion

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by hdlll, Jan 12, 2013.

1. hdlll

hdlll New Member

中国服务器NOTD版本
    在星际2中国服务器的NOTD现在由DangerAngel汉化与上传,似乎他对地图进行了一些个人改动,和原版不一样的地方。例如:Recon的Supply Station技能结束后留下1个Magazines。Marksman的技能Stealth增加10%武器伤害。我并没有美国服务器帐号,所以无法确认这些改动是否同步或者合理。

ChinaMapVersion
    In StarCraft 2 Chinese server NOTD now by DangerAngel Chinese melts and upload, he seems to be a map made some personal changes, and the original is not the same place. For example: Recon Supply Station skills leave after 1 Magazines. Marksman skills Stealth increases 10% weapon damage. I am not the United States of America server account, so could not confirm whether these alterations are synchronous or reasonable.
  2. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

As far as I am aware, there is no official supported version of NOTD on the Chinese server.

Depending on Blizzard, you may be able to play the official version when GlobalPlay is implemented - however I do believe the current situation is that the Chinese server would not gain access to GlobalPlay
  3. hdlll

hdlll New Member

It seems the Chinese server NOTD map do not get the NOTD official authorization.

The Chinese server NOTD Map has without confusing map code.So he can be altered.
  4. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

You should try talking to the creator in china then.

Side note: hahaha <3 I love this guy.
  5. Peerawatz
    • Development Team

Peerawatz NOTD Staff: Sound Mixer and NOTD Troll Chieftain

It is unlikely that SC 2 NOTD officially support any other servers apart from EU, NA and SEA, as Ability is the one who uploads them, and I don't think he has access to other servers. Korean has tried for their map versions once but since Abi doesn't have access so they don't get it (Unless he does now)
  6. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

The Chinese map isn't officially supported. The last I played it (mid-2012), you spawned with a full armory of weapons at starting point.