changes for the website

Discussion in 'Online Operations' started by zander, Jun 19, 2012.

1. zander

zander Member

idk why i decided to do this suggestion for the site. Maybe make something like this http://i.imgur.com/z8Yhc.png circled in red. Like if if you donate money you can get a title sounds catchy doesn't it lol w.e
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-announ ... ended.html
    something like that if you donate. :-/ just a suggestion or maybe a reward for donating i would pay for something like that. like most games if you pay money into the game you get something special idk it attracts attention.
    [hr]
    lol dont get mad or offended because of this im sorry if it offends you.
  2. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Different forum software.

And trust me its probably been considered.
  3. zander

zander Member

oh (msg2short)
  4. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

I could throw something like that in, but I don't like the idea of someone donating money just to get ahead of their peers. I had enough of that shit from Dead Frontier and you're already credited at the end of the game in the credits that no one stays to watch. If you want to donate to NOTD, do so because you want to improve NOTD, not because you want to differentiate yourself from those who are unable or unwilling to donate.

However, if this is something that Ability would like to see, I'd be happy to add it.
  5. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

I agree with Blaqk at this stage.
  6. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

It its probably right in front of my face but my phones a pain in the ass to navigate, where do we donate to notd?
  7. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Go to the main NOTD website (click the NOTD icon in the top left corner of the screen)
    Scroll down a bit and find a donation link via Paypal on the right.