Bugs from Patch 2.0.4

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ArcanePariah, Feb 19, 2013.

1. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

Its not how they workeded before patch. They could hug over walls but needed someone else to spot you for them first.
  2. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Ok, Fire Up is giving the correct attack speed bonus, however this is some kind of visual bug or changed setting where if the attack speed bonus is less then 0.7 change, it will not display at all.
  3. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Demeter have lost spine attack animation, which result of the white ball (invalid object). This is a visual bug, it's not very important at the moment.
  4. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

Never said it was, its a bug for the list none the less.
  5. Mikee

Mikee New Member

when i change language of my SEA client (en-SG) to portuguese(BR) i can play without crash

en-US & en-GB still crash at loading screen
  6. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

You tried reseting the hotkeys already?
  7. FerralTech
    • Donator

FerralTech Well-Known Member

Tempo para aprender uma nova língua lol
  8. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Heard some source that comms for speed seems to be not functioning as it was, meaning still getting speed without the need of doing comms. (Need someone to clarify this)
  9. Scorpione

Scorpione Well-Known Member

Been since before new patch.
  10. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Updated new patch. All hotkeys should be working fine now. Let me know if you still have any hotkey issues.
  11. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Apparently expeditionary medal cannot be gained in Easy Company (nightmare mode) in this current patch.
  12. DryEagle

DryEagle New Member

Not sure if reported already: enabling -nc mode (when it removes bandage/medkit) forces the game into NM difficulty. Have had this about 5 times now.
  13. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Not sure how this is possible. Code was unchanged and looks unrelated. Can someone else confirm this?
  14. DryEagle

DryEagle New Member

I've literally had the game change to NM every time we use -nc, since sometime last week. Nobody typed -nm and the squad ratings were in the 1600-1650 range so it shouldn't have automatically set it either. NC mode was enabled in the lobby dropdown as well, incase that matters.
  15. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

NC set in the lobby, no -nm ingame.

edit: the highest mode automatically set by rating it vet so nm is never set automatically (without bugs ofc).
  16. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Found the bug, will be fixed next patch.
  17. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Fibrin bandage skill cannot target team members, tested on Alpha veteran mode, should it be removed from command card to free up space since you can now pass items to each other by click and drop?
  18. brizingr5

brizingr5 Member

Yeah but that doesn't allow to use just 1, that forces to give the entire stack.
  19. DryEagle

DryEagle New Member

X->X to cast bandage on others works for me. Especially useful as FO to keep some bandages for healing your minis...