Bronze star

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Annihilate, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

full list of cat abilities plz
  2. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

I don't really know them in order but it goes something like this

occular implants
    c2
    detection
    backstab
    c4

5k +

anti air attack
    c6
    radar
    blink
  3. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

4. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Longbolts don't have 5k + requirement now? That's strange, I'm pretty sure it still requires 5k
  5. CHENZ

CHENZ New Member

last time i checked (played) longbolts still require 5k xp.

as for my earlier post, what i meant is that we all know pets become more durable (and useful) the longer they are a pet, which means the earlier they die.

at least with the previous system, I could die at, say ere-2 or domes and go "well, fine, i'll just get my 50 kills and hope my team wins to get the bronze. If i become some godlike level 6 pred, all the better". now, it's more like "sod it, i have to work for my kills AND survive things that can 2 or 3 hit me, not knowing if someone else has lag? good luck guys, i'm outta here."

that's all i meant to say. you may debate whether it is good or bad to have people stay on to help their teammates, but from my point of view there is less incentive for killed players to want to stay on if they get killed late.
  6. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

doesnt pay to earn bronze star at level 3, cuz

1. you have to work for it, either early in the game and forfiet moh
    2. i rather win nm than win as pred , face it ; we all aim to win for moh.
  7. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

This encourages ppl to stay and help the team until the end if they happen to have died in nm. I doubt anyone want to sacrifice MoH for bronze, however deaths happen too frequently. The new requirement for bronze becomes a medal earned as opposed to farmed.
  8. Arturia

If you die later on, you have a consolidation prize. You don't have to kill anything; just have to keep it alive from what was posted.

Bronze Star @ level 3 provides an extra stat point.

Not everyone cares about stat points, but some people will go through the trouble to get it.

Not everyone has the same view on any topic.
  9. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

still need 50 kills if im not mistaken tho.
  10. Arturia

11. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

I think that's an add on to the existing 50 kills requirement.
  12. Yuey
    • Warden

Yuey Warden

Hmm? Serious? I think I'll have to try that out then. I've always found the kill requirements more tedious than anything for the Bronze Star. For someone with my ratio of death to total pub games played, my Bronze Star levels are pitiful.

EDIT: So yeah, just tested it out, you do need the 50 kills to get Bronze Star. I derped in a pub near the end and survived as pred with a win but didn't get the medal.