Bring back the old NOTD players list..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Extifer, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I'm just trying to get back the old NOTD Vet Players list that was listed under the Important thread within the old forums.

This was basically a list of Veterans that played on various servers with a listing of the type of games they preferred, times/days they are online, and games they hosted. This is just a list for new players to use should they want to play with a veteran or so and to overall have a better experience and win more games.
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

3. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

This is why we have the New Players Introduction Thread and the Hall of Fame Thread.
  4. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

He is talking about something that those don't include at all Ozy.
  5. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Basically, im trying to bring back that list that Arturia posted from the google cache.
  6. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

See the thing is, everyone should fall into one of three categories. Either someone new to the forums (they should post in the intro thread as soon as they get here), a retired player who should be remembered (they should be put in the HoF), or someone who either retired and wasn't a very good player or is a current player that isn't interested in giving back to the community on the forum.
  7. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Option E) Trying to pimp out that profile field with the Username/Code, for the same effect.
  8. TuRKeYMaN

TuRKeYMaN Member

Should post this request in the Threads resurrection thread by Blaqk..:D also y don't u just copy paste?