Borderlands 2: Been there. Done that.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Sep 23, 2012.

1. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

i tried staying close to the wall but his dps was to high without anything to block some shots
  2. Dovakiin

Dovakiin New Member

There is a spot near stairs with bunch of rocks, most of the incoming range atks will be blocked if u crouch there. And get a bee and cc, there is no point to farm Terra without thr combo, not time efficient.
  3. Blaze

Blaze New Member

i got a cc just need a bee
  4. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

This looks pretty badass!

[​IMG]
  5. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

i tried that spot but after some failed attacks from terra he just got a new position an hit everytime^^. yeah i'll try farming bee and conference call.
  6. ForeRunner

ForeRunner Well-Known Member

For those of us who are appearntly clueless...what is a Bee and a CC?
  7. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

The Bee is a legendary shield, dropped from Hunter Hellquist. It has a pretty low shield cap (mine has 24000) but deals Ampdamage without draining your shield. As long as Your shields are up every shot from you deals bonusdmg (again in my case 44k). The CC or Conference Call is a legendary Shotgun the warrior rarely drops. I havent gotten mine yet. Farmed him around 250 times yesterday but he hasnt dropped 1 yet. At least the warrior dies easy with the Bee and my new Shotty:D 7418 x 17 dmg.
    Tried Terramorphus with that gun and got him to less than half his Hp in 2 minutes before he killed me^^ Thats a start.
  8. Blaze

Blaze New Member

the conference call also pierces while those bullets fly out the side so it hits sooo many times
  9. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Finally got a conference call, thoug i'm not so sure how good it is
    stats are:
    4814x5 /80,5 accuracy / 4.0 firerate/ 2.7 reload speed/ 10 Mag size/ 3605.9 shockdmg/ 8.0% chance to shock/ -20% recoil reduction/ -13% Accuarcy.
    From the normal dmg output my shotgun i got right now is better.depends now on the number of piercing rounds from the special ability if its way better^^ I'll test it this evening
    Edit: xD couldn't stop laughing for nearly 30 mins. With cc and my new bee (deals 8k more ampdmg) he just died in 10 seconds :D
  10. ForeRunner

ForeRunner Well-Known Member

Good to know...and with that the farming shall now commence
  11. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

Nah i only killed him like 5 times for the fun. now ill deal with the DLC campagne on True ault hunter mode and try Hyperius and Mad gee.
    If anyones playing and wants to join me feel free to add me my playername on steam is: TheWolf
  12. Blaze

Blaze New Member

there are alot of wolf's add me, Mines Blaze and i use the same picture on there as i do on here
  13. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

ok there are also 371 pages of Blazes xD. ill send you a pm with my mailadress try it with that 1
  14. Blaze

Blaze New Member

holy lol and ok
  15. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Hey bitches, we got a Borderlands 2 virus on the loose looking to baleet your shit.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URj5YH_IPBs&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
  16. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

sounds uncool. we till now i havent ever joined a coop so i should be clean for now. :/ I'm trying to create a backup of any save filesi have on my pc.
  17. Dovakiin

Dovakiin New Member

just copy your profile.bin and saves somewhere else, when u get the graveyard, paste it back, done, no big deal.
  18. JAW

JAW Well-Known Member

HAHAHA, I win because I can't connect my xbox to the internet! Now I'm sad again.
  19. Blaze

Blaze New Member

20. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

We have better ones. Be jealous.