Biggest derp ever?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Lulz, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

So Breezing through a 2 man survival NC run slaying everything in our paths leaving only the massivly overgrown zealot left to waste.. we post up in a good sight position were the big troll can only come one of 2 ways each of us watching one way, with baby robot meat shields in front to take the first blows giving us time for our escape.. me being the ttd demo will be shivaing this bastard for maximum damage. l3s in hand we wait while a troll stalker approaches.. he is wailing on the mini bots so i decide to thow a lil l3 grenade at him to keep them alive.. However i had forgotten that i had uneqpipped my l3 from my weapon slot to move a bit faster, and then picking up shiva autoequipped this death machine... expecting a lil red ball to pop out of my gun im in horror to see a giant missile with the realization that i just shivad a stalker point blank...

horrifying pictures follow..
    [attachment=483]
    [attachment=484]
    [attachment=485]
    [attachment=486]

can anybody beat this derp?
  2. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Liaison

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Bugs, Pugs, and Scruggs

I once mistook a hostile slasher for a friendly one.

Aside from that, no.

[​IMG]
  3. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Quite a few times where I did the Hostile/Friendly mistake. Particularly since on my setting that little disco ball icon over them didn't appear. And before teamcolor was applied to the mindjacked.