Best NOTD partner?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Miracle, May 8, 2014.

1. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

Theft is not a contribution.
  2. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

It's toooooooooooooo hard to say that in chinamainland
    yes,U are right and I am personally very support you,but.....
    em.....if u come to chinamainland,I guese that no what appeals to you more than piracy Market,just need A dollar,yeah,just need 1$ OR 5¥,You can got you want any software,game,or movie dvds....
  3. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

I'm ashamed to say...I hope the degree of civilization of our higher point....and the protection of intellectual property..but in truth,I think in 50years,there's no change for this...we enjoyed the pirated software,I have to see that so many abroad when the plane went straight to go to the piracy Market。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
    ah... my english is poor, I don't know what I said can accurately express what I mean
  4. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

at last,befor the official version notd goes to chinamainland,Thousands of chinanotder enjoy Da‘s Theft notd,if he don’t do this,maybe now notd not many people know in china
    You can understand that he is free for you to do publicity,in other way,This also proves that this game is really fun.:)
  5. nex_

nex_ Member

Chinamainland ? What is that expression ?

Show Spoiler
    Yes de-materialized culture is available and should not be that expensive. But I guess you wouldnt be happy if after 500H+ work, someone became rich/famous for your work.

English for dummies, must exist somewhere in your "black" market. Nothing replace listening english so I suggest series in eng subtitled.

I'm having the same problem on a different degree I guess ^^
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  6. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

chinamainland meas PRC,The People's Republic of China,Does not include the Macao Special Administrative Region of Taiwan,Hongkong
  7. Blaqk
    • Development Team
    • Webmaster/Ops

Blaqk NOTD Staff: Operations and Web

I could forgive him for stealing our map if he took his stolen version down now that the official NOTD is released there. I understand that you all really wanted to play NOTD and that it's not your fault that his version wasn't legitimate, but now that you have the real NOTD you need to convince him to remove his version.
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  8. 野蛮残风

野蛮残风 Member

From the details of that,As long as the game player to play DA'S map,he never remove his version
    I am just an ordinary game player。。。
  9. Triumph

Triumph Member

back to Topic.

I nominate Zaid, even though he is a bit inactive lately.
    Games are always fun, we always support each other, he rarely screws up and can play multiple roles quite well.

OP.
  10. ozzy

ozzy Member

dRyRain is too weird to live but too rare to die
  11. SkullCapp

SkullCapp Well-Known Member

dRyRain for troll and fun
  12. I remember when dry rain was playing delta mando, he T3 hades 2 while we were stinging him so it ran away, along with gravity nading us too much to count :D
  13. johnblazed

johnblazed New Member

vickhead. hes my quarterback. hes my guy.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
    • Rainbow Sticker Rainbow Sticker x 1
  14. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Shamu, old vet just mostly plays pub and such a mythical and rarely seen now a days "pub hero". When I played my first game of Notd ever, which I won and survived through thx to Shamu. He gave me advice and guided me on how to play ec.
  15. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

ANYONE who stereotype about me as: demo 4life is my partners (ALL DA THING) :V
  16. EdowardoLMP

EdowardoLMP Well-Known Member

Bad taunt
  17. Yukitaka Oni

Yukitaka Oni Member

Aww ;.; How about Luckystrike :p ? If all vet player think am demo then everyone think he's doctor lol :V
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  18. since we revived this thread, i think the best partner for me was marcus, damn we ran so many sec teams together. I think half my xp comes from these games
  19. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Me because all my l33t haxxx
  20. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Couldn't haxxx your way out of a wet paper bag, Mirage.