Banning SALVIR

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Dissonance, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dissonance

Dissonance New Member

SALVIR has two accounts on NOTD and has been playing as two people, which I'm not sure if that's something he can do. However, he abuses his powers by vote-kicking people he doesn't like or just for fun. If he's the lobby host, he'll kick people out that he doesn't like that are high experienced players. In game at EC start, he'll kill EVERYONE in the game. Everyone is dead except for his two accounts which he killed us with. Also, he hacked his bank account, and shared it with "Recon". Recon is however back to normal and is no longer a problem. SALVIR however has 167,000+ experience. Only 3 people in the entire USA has that much experience earned in a legit way: Downloading, Arcane Pariah, and another that I don't remember the name because I haven't seen him in a while. So please, ban SALVIR. If you go on Starcraft II and into the NOTD chat channel and ask about SALVIR, everyone will want him banned and say things that he did.
    So please ban him. We all have wanted him banned for a long time. His actions have been going on for a while now.
    Dissonance, Consonance speaking for everyone else that plays NOTD and has suffered from SALVIR's abuse of power.
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

I've had so many complaints on this guy for the past week. I'm getting sick and tired of it to be frank.

He will be banned as of next update. And it will be permanent.

[​IMG]
  3. Reaper

Reaper Moderator/The Crimsonrine

You can certainly bet that SALVIR is going to be banned from NOTD but only that, he wont be able to play the game but he will still have free reign of trolling in the NOTD Channel and Game Lobbies.

For that you will have to Block/Ignore him to avoid his nonsense in chat channels or start reporting him and get several other players to as well so Blizzard can step in and do an account ban or suspension on him.

No further discussion here is required, he will get hammered from NOTD and should be avoided for he dumbs down the rest of humanity.

[align=center]-Thread Closed-[/align]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.