Bank System Bugs

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by ArcturusV, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Figured it should have it's own dedicated topic.

Just played, started me out at 12 XP randomly as Player 1. Mince as player 8 had 11. Everyone else was at 0. Also had me with level 2 CAR, Level 3 Exped just shy of 4. Other medals had about half of level 1. (Note that originally I had 4 CAR and only 2 Exped)

Game dropped us after Ghoul Wave (Anti-Hack detection?).
  2. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

3. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Good thing I triple back upped and haven't played since that update.
  4. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

You are the 1% who read forums before playing as opposed to surfing forums during loading screen

Also, when checking my bank file it appears to still have "notdv003" and not 004
  5. Allenssmart

Allenssmart New Member

I just joined a game. Everyone had 0 xp except some guy with 11. Will this be fixed? Are the bank files lost?
  6. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ohh and... As you can see on the second picture, if you click on 'stats', the 'medals' button disappears.
  7. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Fixing. New patch will be live within 1 hour. All your data is still in notdv003 untouched.
  8. DrawingDead

DrawingDead Member

Newest patch just downloaded, everything seems to be in order (medals/xp/weapon mods/etc)
  9. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

New patch lives on all servers. Looks okay so far.
  10. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

it seem fine, i deleted my notd3 and replace with notd5. it works well

NA
  11. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

For some reason it erased my Medal of Honor medal points. At Level 0, 0 points.
  12. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Did you gain a medal of honor and it then erased it or did it not load in the first place?
    It didn't seem to affect any of us but we barely failed the MoH run.

Also just as a sidenote, it seems to be a requirement to delete the old v003 file from the folder after v5 has been created or it will regenerate v5 from v003
  13. ArcturusV

ArcturusV New Member

Nah, didn't have a Medal of Honor run. I don't do them TOO often. But I have done them before. I know Froblock and Infected have been in on some Medal of Honor games with me. Not sure how many points I did have in it. Probably not even my bronze medal yet. But they were there.

So they're just... missing. *shrug* Considering they were kinda hard to get I'm mildly annoyed but... c'est le vie.
  14. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Medals and XP not working properly.
    None of the Expeditionary or Distinguished Service or Lifesaving saved.

Also, XP didn't save properly.
    EC NM should have gotten some 150xp but only got 56 XP next game.
    I didn't type -s at any time the game before and used the end game button on the score screen to exit and save.

Made us lose some 4 DSM today :/

Not sure if MoH or any others are saving either. My guess is they aren't.

----
    Quick update:
    Some of us typed -s other didn't. Those who types -s or died got their medals and xp just fine. Those who didn't got nearly nothing.
    Looks like autosave is bugged and you need to manually save or die to force it to save.
  15. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Thanks. Auto save should work in next patch. We'll upload it within 2 hours.
  16. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

Autosave sometimes still not working for some people.
    While it worked for me in a pub directly after the autosave fix, some players yesterday and today report that autosave doesn't work for them.
    For example starting with stats distributed in a certain way, changing them mid game and then winning the game results in them having the stats they started with instead of the stats they modified.
    That's for players who never type -s and exit game after win and score screen (not necessarily clicking the return to earth either)
    But even for them it is sporadic. Some games it saves, others it doesn't.
  17. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Okay. I will increase the auto-save time buffer between each player by 0.5 to 0.8 secs in a patch this weekend.
  18. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

ability my auto save still not working because last game i played was at nm and didn't save.
    Edit: still not saving and lost 4 cp at med :(