Back in action

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kith, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

[​IMG]
    HELLO FRIENDS I AM RETURN
    As you may or may not have realized, I took a bit of a hiatus after finishing the first draft of all of the main character classes (aka posting the Engineer thread). I did so without any sort of warning and while I feel kind of bad about that, I really needed the time off because I've pretty much been working nonstop on NOTD 2 for the past year and a half to two years.

Anyways, now that I am active again (and also possibly on fire), I'm going to be puttering around the forum janitoring old designs and posting new stuff. I recognize that people are busy with school (and also waiting for LOTV), but I still encourage you folks to find the time to provide feedback on concepts and designs because the more feedback you provide, the less likely I am to do something you hate.

As always, feel free to PM me questions about NOTD 2's development and direction and I'll either link you to the topic in which your question is answered or answer it myself.
    • I'll drink to that! I'll drink to that! x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  2. stanK

stanK Member

There are 2 things hated by everyone i spoke to:
    1) bugs
    2) green mode.

Aside from that no concrete feedback cause few games are played.
  3. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

First one we're working on and will continue to work on when people post bug reports.
    Second one will be addressed. It'll still be green, but it'll be much less mandatory.

That said, I wasn't asking for feedback on gameplay - I was asking for feedback on the design topics. Past couple threads I've posted have been a little slim in terms of replies, and I'd appreciate it if more people offered their thoughts on things (especially the classes) before they got pushed to production.