auto-save for the trolls

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by spartanhija, May 26, 2012.

1. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Auto-save!!! I think if an auto-save occured after each rating decree's it would prevent tks or trolls from doing dumb $hit (like nuking some one, or themselves, and quiting without saving). Ppl keep talking about increasing karmabite or banning trollers but those dudes that do that crap never stay they screw someone up and quit. Auto save it, and if it happens more than 3 times in a day have them only able to choose rifle/med/tank for 24 hrs. Problem solved :D
    [hr]
    Also if possible make allies un target able. Meaning an ally cant be shot by a regular firearm (including minis)
  2. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Hmm, I think it could be bypassed by reloading the bankfile to a version just before said game.
  3. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Probably but thats too much work for sum trolls. They cant even press -s b4 they quit :p
  4. Thermidor

For some, that is true, but not all trolls. Also, what if it isn't a troll and instead it's just a player that's having a bad day and they screw up the team by mistake (I dunno, accidental shiva fire or a bad Inbound Sickness missile)? If they accidently kill 3 or more people in that one bad move, they're not going to be able to enjoy notd as much for the rest of the day because they are locked to 3 classes. This might make them consider bank reloading.
  5. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Well thats possible but i was thinking 3 seperate games to avoid that.
    [hr]
    Three seperate games not tks. Although sum1 who tks more than one person a game bad day or not should probably do something else..
  6. Thermidor

Ok, fair enough there. But that still doesn't mean they won't reload their bank to save their rating and stuff.
  7. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Well when blizzard goes online with there bank system that should fix that.
  8. ProbeGst

ProbeGst Well-Known Member

sparta ppl who are bored and they are going to troll like me i nuke my hole team but reload bank again, :p only did it 2 times D:
  9. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I only nuked myself once and that was because I was nuking Erebos and using myself as bait (I'm great at using demo satchels like this) then suddenly my mouse died and it hit me D:
  10. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Lies u were mando -_- and eros was dead already
    [hr]
    Anyways its still much to ez for sum1 to tk a mug and then just quit
  11. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

Nothing can be done about it, spartanhija, until Blizzard decides to store banks on their own servers. Your only option is to avoid those who TK, and not play with them.
  12. spartanhija

spartanhija Member