Anybody up for some Custimized NoTD games?

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Waves_Blade, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

I've asked around the channel a few times (with few to no none-joker bites) for people to fool around and try out some silly stuff with to no avail(stuff that doesn't really make any sense but would be hilarious to try (and probably fail)). So, I decided to ask here.

Modes:

8 Rifleman NM Apollo Route B : I've tried this a few times. Generally you want to balance it out, somewhere around 4 comb/ 4 survival. Not just for traps, but chain stunning bosses is MAJOR. With armor and salines, survival rofls can very temporarily tank hits from bosses and rotate between stuns/saline cooldown. This mode requires extreme coordination.

Dynamic Mode: Roll a 5 sided dice (google dice roller) EC = 1, Alpha = 2, Apollo = 3, Survival = 4, 5 = reroll and -nm whatever you get. If you roll a 2nd 5 then reroll again it and your team MUST attempt for every available medal in addition to -nm. If you roll it 3+ times then start adding custom restrictions as you see fit.

Waves PH.D Program: -NM -NC, all medic, all nano, surgical lazor is the only allowed heal. (Thanks Mick for the name!)

Pretty Pictures: 1 Recon, 1 Med, 1 CE, 5 Demos. Feed the demos energy to make mini-map pictures with mines!

Burning the Midnight Oil: Clear the map (any mode) as fast as possible. No side missions, no item hunting, just from one objective to the next as fast as possible. See how fast you can go and still win!

Through the Nightmare: Clear a nightmare mode on any mode, except for survival, completing EVERY SINGLE mission that pops up (I.E. chems/comms/ect...), and still get a speed run!

Random's ahoy! Obviously, everyone randoms.

Douse the Campfire! (any mode) Your team must always be moving, A.K.A. no camping. (certain exceptions, such as hex required missions, apply)

Guns don't kill people, I DO HAHAH! Abilities only! No shooting! Drop all ammo and weapons (except for flamethrower for the flammer as I *think* some of his skills need it, and the sniper for a OSOK marksman, (I know, kinda cheesy but w.e)) and run with hold fire on.

This is my... BOOMSTICK!: Weapons only, no skills or knives.

By the skin of my teeth (ELITE CHALLENGE, not sure if possible) Knifes only, Drop all weapons and ammo. Cannot use any other skills besides sprint.

What do you mean my Guass doesn't hurt Erebos? Kill Erebos 1 & 2 with nothing but guass rifles. No skills or knifes allowed!

Medic's Revenge 1 Commando (nuke), 7 medics, all nano.
    -> Shooze's Revenge: 1 Commando (Shooz), 1 FA medic (Nite)

GET IN MAH BELLY!: Play solo as a lone assault, nom each and every magazine you come across. Win the game with speed run.

Just Like Old Times: Survival mode, everybody is a stealth recon or sub MM.

Follow the Leader Survival mode, player 1 randoms, everyone else selects what he randoms. *can also be done in Ec/Alpha/Apollo, but only if its a random that storyline can naturally select)

Clones Similar to FtL above, everyone picks the same class, but you guys can choose what that class is (any mode)

0 Hits Club The entire team wins with 0 hits taken.

But I want BOTH trees!: Everyone goes hybrid, no ults allowed unless you somehow have no other talents to learn.

Dodgem's: Play classes that can TK with dodgeable stuff (Engi, Mando (nuke), Mando grenade with AP, CE ect..., Make it to dome D or another storylines equivalent to massive spawns and LEAVE the mission progression at that point, and then let the fun begin. Objective is to be the last man standing while trying to fook over your 'opponents'. (such as nuking where there trying to go with an army of zombies behind them) WARNING: Not held responsible for lost karma/rating, highly advise saving your bank prior to this.

That one's mine!: 8 Explosive Demos, the objective of the game is to have the most kills by the end of the game. Stealing each others mines is HIGHLY encouraged. ^_^

Team Pets: 1 Engi (Army), 7 predators (hopefully all with different skins ^_^)

I shot the sheriff, and the deputy, AND YOUR WEE DOGGY TO!: Kill Perses, Nazara, and the Dementer all in the same wave in survival mode.

Super Survival -Kithrixx

Trust Me Im A Doctor: all 8 players go fa med and can only use pistols and skills. - Evbhwyatt

Armageddon company: 8 FO's (bonus points for all Artys) who can only kill with skills. (Alpha) - (Nite/Evbhwyatt)

I monoz ALL the ZOMBEHS!: Marksmen only, can only use mono to kill zombies, or OSOK for air. -Regan
    *Note* Allowing knife or not is up to the discretion of the host.

LOOKastrophy: All fortmo in ec or surv and you can only kill with LOOK. You can kill enemies with guns until you get look lvl 1. Knifing is allowed. -Skullcapp

ect... (Feel free to make suggestions! I'll update the list from time to time)

That kind of stuff, any bites?

_____

For my copy/paste reference:

1313 for Custimized NoTD games! Looking for a challenge or just wanting to troll around and have a good time? Then come on in! We vote on what were doin in-lobby!
  2. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

RE: Anybody up for some silly games?

8 Rifleman Victory was the old requirement for Silver Star.
  3. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

Interesting, wasn't around for that, so things like that were common 'back in the day'?
  4. Klobber

Klobber Well-Known Member

8 man rofl was possible back in the day, not so much today
  5. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

Flint used to do 8x commando games. Those went surprisingly well.
  6. Arturia

I recall someone tried a 8 man recon to disprove NiteShade about something as well; though it was more recent.
  7. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

So....

Any takers?
  8. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I'd like to see 8 commando :p
    MASS NUKES
    or...
    ARMY OF ZOMBIES ARISE MY ARMY Of DARKNESS!!!
    :D
  9. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

8 Commando's KMS the same target.

lolz.
  10. Ramses II
    • Donator

Ramses II Help, I can't change my title!

I'll play some lolz games if I see you on.
  11. Arturia

8 Explo demo Go Go Go!
  12. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

Dear lord, 3 explosive demos was enough.

To busy stealing eachothers mines to mine bosses.

huehuehue
  13. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

Happened once actually
    Let's just say that we failed at seth because those repair drones are too op. This was before Armageddon was implemented though.
  14. Ryan III

MASS MINES U ONLY COULD'VE FAILED B/C OF LACK OF,MINES I KNOW CUZ I BLEW SETH BACK TO THE MINESHAFT HE CAME FROM ( I actually did this but setting up the mines took like idk 1-2 hours AND we had 3demos
  15. Lord NiteShade
    • Wiki Founder
    • Community Leader

Lord NiteShade NOTD Staff: Wiki Founder/TeamSpeak Admin

No amount of mines will ever kill Seth. The day I see it I can die in peace.
  16. Nicarco
    • Warden
    • Donator

Nicarco Warden

I can tell you we had 8 explosives demos, each with 2 arcs.

I'm not exactly sure if the mines blew up when he was invincible or because seth has so much health that the minefield can't all blow him up at once or something (out of the 3 range that mines detonate), but I'm pretty sure it's impossible
  17. Ryan III

:s hmm now I can't remember even if we did it I just remember bringing his life to about half. That much I know
  18. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

Me and STRAC trying to get a 8 Rifleman NM Apollo Route B, need more.

Come expecting failure, leaving achieving glory.

EDIT:

THE MISSION IS A GO

I REPEAT:

THE MISSION IS A GO!

Rifleman! ROLL OUT!
  19. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Honestly, its all about the all Bob Burrow run. No one can top that run. I wish I had a replay of it...
  20. Waves_Blade

Waves_Blade New Member

sadface...

1st game had a dc,

2nd game: We got greedy for charlie and took to long to get to the gate.

Everyone bailed for the RM.

:/

Which means were looking for more players!

Edit:

Round 3 is a go!

Round 4 is a go! (needa get past poor starts)