All things ANIME!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

Kill la Kill: finally time for PLOT.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After watching latest episode of Kill la Kill, you will never want to wear clothe again.
  2. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Just finished watching Evangelion TV series.
    Show Spoiler

I don't understand the point of the last two episodes. Is it just meant as a way to understand the main character by viewing into his mind or something. Does the movie really give a satisfying ending and all?

Kinda confused :s

Good series though never knew it was so popular.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  3. EdAWACSdenyY

EdAWACSdenyY Member

Well you mean the alternate ending? or the regular ending? Both are kind mind-skewing. It's cause Shinji is sensitive and insecure so he has these "mental journeys"
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

Use spoilers Edwac cause what you are saying can potentially ruin this for others who may want to watch the series.

Show Spoiler

Supposedly there really is no real ending yet to the series as far as I've looked. 2 movies were made to make an ending for the show, but audiences were not really satisfied with that.

I'm just confused as why would the creator end the series based on the thoughts and emotions of shinji rather than doing something more concrete.

Apparently there are new movies made so far 3 with the last one being released in 2015 which should be the final ending.

5. ComradeHX

ComradeHX Well-Known Member

Best evangelion ending is RE-TAKE.

Unfortunately it's not as good as it could be.
  6. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

Commlink Programmer/Asset Designer

Fairy Tail April 5th, Can not wait ^^

7. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

they finaly continue it? bout damn time! grand magic games arent over yet! need to see Laxus vs Orga! also needz more firelightning dragon attacks!
  8. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

It should be picked up right after the last fight with natsu and ganjeel vs sabretooth duo. So its a direct continuation no back pedaling which means we get to dive right into the good stuff. Really hope they keep the same line of music with a good drama type, natsu vs jellal comes to mind. Also the manga is like a good way of now meaning no fillers for a while :).
  9. TheWolf
    • Donator

TheWolf Surgeon of Death

yea manga is like 2 arcs ahead now. bout damn time that continues. was getting impatient
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

They prob needed manga to get a bit farther ahead in order to have material for a whole new season. Can't wait FT music is some of the best in animes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Show Spoiler
    Because Hideaki Anno was depressed when he made the series. Shinji is a self insert character into this fantasy world of his (there are interviews of him confirming this). The new movies being more inline with your usual Shonen is likely because he managed to fix his life with the moniez he got from Gainnax milking the hell out of the original series.

Hurrah for FairyTail!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Weird ass, but strangely funny anime, called Strange Plus only 3 mins long each episode but waht weird mind fucking minutes they're. Another is Onee Chan ga kita 3 mins too funny as well.
  13. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

so close..
  14. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I'm still so hype about KLK and OP. Do you guys think fairy tail is going to be a good one?
  15. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

If past seasons mean anything, then yes Fairy Tail won't be good.

IT WILL BE AWESOME.

Didn't know we had so many FT fans lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Show Spoiler
  17. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

Nice anime, epic soundtrack.

Seriously, it goes with everything. Kinda like Guile's theme

18. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

19. ImaDomo
    • Donator

ImaDomo Clad In Armour

Well I proclaim ANIME SEASON has officially started, first up is an anime called Majin Bone first episode just came out. And if any of you are looking for a frigging fantastic anime from last season, watch Golden Time. Yes its romance, but oh god the feels....I..I..I CAN'T HOLD ALL THESE FEELS.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  20. Commlink
    • Development Team
    • Modeler

ah yes now last season has ended i watch them in one go, just finished:
    Strike the blood
    Gundam Build Figther (this felt like robot;notes to steins;gate, gbf to Gundam, good, but so-so)
    Tokyo Ravens
    and some other animes i already forgot the names of lol.

Gonna watch log horizon just waiting on ep 26, as mal says its 26 eps.
    Golden time is on my to watch list as well, im a sucker for Rom/Coms
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Re, cause that's just awesome.

kill la kill im on the fence watched episode 1 seen everyone raving about it's a must watch. I'll prob put it in my pile to watch at later date while im in between seasons. I usually find some gems like that and stavs of my boredom.

But the real fun starts in 5 days!!

Show Spoiler