[AI] - cronus moved during laser flower

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by ozzy, Aug 8, 2014.

1. ozzy

ozzy Member

in the survival nightmare wave 30 cronus started the laser flower sequence but before it was done cronus started to move and attack us when the laser was still active

I think I deleted the replay or something but it looked like this
    View attachment 2433
    then cronus started to chase and attack us like this when the laser was still on
    View attachment 2434

Attached Files:

2. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

Cronus moves with his lasers during nightmare. It is not a bug, it is a feature of the game being in nightmare mode. In normal, however, he is not supposed to move with his lasers.
  3. ozzy

ozzy Member

I remember before it did not move like this in survival nightmare

but that was a long time when I played it before
  4. Ar0uz3d

Ar0uz3d Member

Yea, this isn't a bug. He's always been able to move, for as long as I remember, in both AC and Surv NM. Once the ability begins, he starts off as stunned in the beginning 30 seconds or so and then begins to move around with the lasers revolving around him, which is usually why it's preferred to get classes that can stun him or keep him in place. For example, Flamethrower's tier 3 ability, Faith, will keep him stunned so that lasers are more manageable for the team to dodge or a Demolition tank can just use taunt, while facetanking, to keep him in his place. Other suggestions would be Medic's Nanoshock, Marksmen's Mono, Rifleman's Precision Shot, etc..
  5. Niktos

Niktos Well-Known Member

It's one of countless things that never got properly fixed and thus declared a feature.

Before this cronus was walking right as lasers started, after it got 'fixed' cronus stands still until his second set of lasers starts to then take a hike. [2nd set of lasers happens only in -nm and as a consequence cronus walks only there]