AC NM Casual

Discussion in 'Strategy and Tactics' started by stanK, Jun 28, 2016.

1. stanK

stanK Member

There used to be a time when alpha was a very common mode to play, nowadays only experienced teams host them. DPS is important in this mode, so Ops mando or two is a must, to kill the enemies before they kill you.

The walkthrough is casual, most alphas nowadays play in similar fashion, with exception of random assault and chem expert that are replaced by a 2nd commando and smm/rifle.

2. tomazkid

tomazkid Member

Doh, feel failed as med, no MOH :p
  3. stanK

stanK Member

Well, let this tutorial be a lesson why you stay in perses bubbles. We could have eplained more about perses to newbies as a team.
  4. stanK

stanK Member

A more organised game with MOH is up.
  5. Pickles

Pickles New Member

Hey - do you plan to include commentary?
  6. stanK

stanK Member

Havent thought about it. With notd being obscure, it would make sense -- but i've no plans for it atm.
  7. Pickles

Pickles New Member

Let me know if you plan to to any 3/2 mans.
  8. stanK

stanK Member

I wanted to record 3 man of sec b, its a fun mode, most games however happen on sat/sun for me -- so if you manage to find me, why not :D
  9. tomazkid

tomazkid Member

If you want to do a full series, consider doing vet versions of sec and ac too.
    This to show the differences between bosses in vet vs nm, as some of the bosses have nm-only features, Nazara, Cronus and Perses are easier in vet.
  10. stanK

stanK Member

Ridiculous as it may seem, its probably harder to record vet than nm. If I invite same or similar players they wont take vet seriously -- veterans will mess around, spend 1-2k cos not saving anyway, random demo/po and botch any attempt to make a tutorial. And even if they don't buy/random, their stats/mods and game knowledge will give them an advantage that newbies don't have.

It would be best if I was invited to a newbie vet game, and then record it. However vet is too damn rare -- players stick to pub or nightmare, and invites usually are for pub. Would be cool if it happens tho -- a genuine vet made by players willing to learn. The nostalgia...
  11. ElCapitane

ElCapitane New Member

just leave it there...

Attached Files:

12. stanK

stanK Member

Not sure how 9k mando with no-nuke build fits here :D
  13. Stereo
    • Development Team

Stereo Paper Boy

from an EC game
  14. ElCapitane

ElCapitane New Member

It was ecnm.
  15. stanK

stanK Member

I meant this is a thread about AC... as in NOT EC :D
  16. Mafilax

Mafilax New Member

i miss the day we play AC nm daily....rip my comrade i hope we play again somehow