About The NOTD/Blueberry Employees.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shooz, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Something is constantly brought to my attention and is very bothersome. NOTD/Blueberry has employed individuals to do a certain job pertaining to this game, it's development, image, and future.

I'd like all of the members of the forum to take into mind that those employees are doing their job and whatever they do, they're doing a good job of it, or they wouldn't be employed to do it.

If you don't like something that has changed with the image or play style of NOTD, then don't play it any more. If you have an issue with the way that they're doing things. DO NOT come to them and harass them about what they've done, are doing currently, or plan to do in the future.

I submit that If you have an issue with how something is being run by the people employed to improve this game, create a new thread and make an appeal to reason supporting your point of view on the matter.

As a bottom line to all members. Don't harass someone for doing the job they're being paid to do. Imagine yourself in their shoes. If you refuse to abide by this and I hear from an employee of Blueberry or NOTD that they're being bothered or feeling harassed, punitive action will be taken to correct the offender's behavior.
  2. Ability
    • Development Team
    • NOTD Creator

Ability NOTD Creator

Thanks Shooz.

To clarify, we continue to welcome suggestions and it's important for your points to be presented in a data-based manner ideally. Kithrixx and my role is to evaluate all the ideas around and select the best ones that fit NOTD. The more well-thought out ideas you bring out to the table, the better. Blizzard had 400-700 skill ideas thrown out during their internal processes when developing each of their classes for instance.

If you have questions, continue to PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.