A Guide To Posting On The Forum!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooz, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

Simple few rules to follow when posting in order to get your weight up and make some friends!

FIRST UP!!! When you posting something, try to contribute to the thread in some way shape or form. EXAMPLE NUMBER ONE!!! If I'm posting in the "What are you listening to at the moment?" thread and I want to comment on a video. I can do so but, I should post a link of what I listen to or embed a video. Now that's how you contribute!

NUMBAH TWO!!! When posting in any thread, make sure you stay on topic. There is a certain moderator of the forum that hates it when people go off topic and will ban you without a second thought! EXMAPUL TWO!!! I posted again in the "What are you listening to at the moment?" thread. I shouldn't post about NOTD memes or other random crap that doesn't belong there. I know that threads on a forum are made for a reason and I should observe and adhere to these rules and reasons!

NUMBURR TREE!!! This is a guide, not a rulebook. EXAMPLOO TRES!!! I can quote this thread to help others get an understanding of how to post but, not quote this post telling someone they are wrong or breaking the rules!

NOMBRE QUATRO!!! This is a very important one. Try to be as clear and concise as you possibly can when posting. People like to be able to read AND understand what they're seeing from post to post. EXAMPLE FOAR!!! Spelling things correctly and constructing posts with proper grammar, and to the best of your ability, being polite in MOOOOST posts is the most acceptable way to approach posting. Everyone is a dick from time to time but, try to censor being an absolute fuck stick!

NO.5!!! Everyone is allowed on the forum and allowed to post. If at first you don't succeed try again! Ask people for help and lurk to learn what's going on and what's poppin' off where! EXAMPLE NO.5!!! Spend some time browsing the forum and reading threads to learn what to post.

NuMbEr SiX!!! Please, please, please, please, PLEEEASE! Don't make duplicate threads or necro a thread that people have had enough of. If there are duplicates, it's because a moderator or higher has deemed that thread necesarry to be in more than one place at a time! EXAMPLE!!! If I posted a thread about teen wolf, and everyone had gotten over it in a few weeks. I wouldn't go back to a several week old thread to bump it back to the top. I would also not make another teen wolf thread, that shit's been done before!

LASTLY!!! SUPER IMPORTANT PART OF THIS!!! Every thread on the forum has it's purpose except....one...thread.. The Official Off-Topic Thread. It's the only thread where you're allowed to do practically anything. That thread is the black hole of this forum and if you're looking to be funny or just plain stupid, you are more than welcome to post in that abyss!

BAI BAI!
  2. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Simply put,

~ THIS IS OUR HOUSE

~ THOU SHALL OBSERVE FORUM ETIQUETTE

~ THOU SHALL THINK BEFORE POSTING

~ THOU SHALL RESPECT ESTABLISHED MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY

~ THOU SHALL HAVE FUN
  3. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Nombre means name in Spanish, so if you want to say number in Spanish it would be "Número"
  4. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

Dead Babies.

[​IMG]
  5. Harry B.C. Dresden

Harry B.C. Dresden Well-Known Member

what she ^ said!
  6. Shooz
    • Donator

Shooz NOTD Staff: Killjoy

I had no intention of making complete sense in this thread Ryan. There's a reason for it.
    Look at the paragraph it's a part of. :]
  7. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

This needs to be bumped for some new and old players.
  8. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

This is such a great thread, i could have used it so long ago.
    Thanks shooz.