A Gift.

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Mossy, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Mossy

Mossy New Member

I have not been a player of notd since january. although in my down time of the last week i have played a few games.

today i stumbled upon someone. and i bring to you a gift.
    a hacker
    NA: Marcio

now while i have been gone 8 months. i can still do math and know what is an isnt possible.

90,000 experience. 54,000 credits. black ops insignia. full level 10 medal on surv and car. yet when asked. could not answer what any of the bosses of surv were. or what the final boss was.

asked 5 easy questions that anyone who had been around for any time would know. couldnt answer.
  2. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • Community Leader

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Please report the player under Community Watch, also there has been a rule change that you need to provide the player's ID in addition to screenshot evidence.
  3. Mossy

Mossy New Member

ill let extifer or shooz or whoever it is transfer it. i spent too many nights and days in the past building the lists that are there.
  4. Extifer
    • Warden
    • Donator

Extifer Stiffy is what Lyanden calls me.

For future references, please follow the instructions of posting Hackers on the community watch Thread.

I also need the replay of the conversation and screen shots of his Medals and Weapon Mod. Otherwise I can't properly prosecute the accused.

Player Name

Player ID

Server

Crimes

Screen Shots
  5. DrCaptain
    • Donator

DrCaptain Well-Known Member

Cut the man a little slack. He really did build most of the lists that are there. And he HAS been gone since January. I envision the the prior posts going something like this:

"Thank you for your enthusiastic return to Hacker watching, Mossy. We encourage rooting out and obtaining the identities of hackers as you have done in the past and continue to do now. That being said, you can post other threads like these in the thread known as the Community Watch (hyper-linked like Lacus did).
    For future references, please follow the instructions of posting Hackers on the community watch Thread.

I also need the replay of the conversation and screen shots of his Medals and Weapon Mod. Otherwise I can't properly prosecute the accused.
    Player Name
    Player ID
    Server
    Crimes
    Screen Shots

Once again, thank you for your assistance and we encourage your continued vigilance."