A few Rip words for all players in Notd

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by bacana, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokieZombie

PokieZombie New Member

Banned for playing too much and having bad english -.-

^Edit: To clarify, I dont disagree with the decision made, but I doubt bacana could write a coherent response defending himself anyway.
  2. Froblock

Froblock Well-Known Member

Supposedly he is banned for the amount of XP he drastically gained in a short time
    And... his XP vs types of games he claimed to have played (Because we all know -w doesn't display every single win.) There was no way he could have gotten that xp without having played every game w/ NM speed

Or something like that.
  3. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

Correct. This is not a case of "played games too much" - this is a statistical impossibility.
  4. CooL

CooL Member

ROFLx10.. :D
  5. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I would very much beg to differ. Although he gained 40k in the time i gained 20k. Think about that, digest it. Now consider this. I spend 2/3 time playing solo ec with durastically reduced gains, 30-35 xp where i should be gettin 60 or 70, much less than average. In reality i should be around 40 or 50k xp as oppsed to 25k for the amt of hours put in. This is the only reason why I can say its possible for him to have earned his xp. Kith you should understand the reduced amount of rewards recieved in solo, and be able to calculate at least an estimate of where he should be if he spent 50 hoirs a week playing. Even on ec, 10hours should be around 600 or 700 xp, so 50 is ganna be around 3k-4.5k a week. Considering the pic of his 50k was 3 months ago, and the fact that a monthly xp gain would be around 12-18k at that rate, does not seem impossible at all. Thats soley playing ec.
    [hr]
    Im not saying hes innocent or guilty, but it is possible and to say its not is just bad math.
  6. Gattu

Gattu Well-Known Member

Your stats, and to an extent your play style indicates you are a hacker Bac. But not the typical troll hacker.
    I cringe every time(so much butt clenching) i do play with you, but i accept it and play on.

I do consistently see you on and your love for this mod really shows from this, its too bad the game isn't super popular (100+ players at a time), otherwise trolling and blatantly disrespecting the game/system by hacking would take priority then this case.

If this game were to have a large player base there will always be someone, who just ... plays ... alot, Bac could just be that person.

In the end we will ban a player who loves this mod so much to the point of exhaustion (reason for bad play and decisions) or just hacking quietly not really bothering anyone and still has some decency and respect to other players.

P.S i have read Extifer's post, imo its not solid enough for a Ban.
    Also i would like to see a harsher rating system, maybe if after playing badly for 5 games rating loss would be alot higher, its just more data to conclude whether a person is a hacker or not
  7. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

You seem to be focusing on "what Lyanden thinks of what have been presented so far".

There are accounts of the guy going from newbie to 15k in less than a week. Then as a 15k, claiming to have gotten his exp from beta.

This claim of playing in beta has been consistent since.

Claiming he had played in beta is rebutted with his current stats. Average exp + CAR matching way too closely with his -w.
  8. Gattu

Gattu Well-Known Member

I think what he meant about playing in the beta was that he had but not as much as he does now
  9. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

Honestly idc about it too much, just bugs me that so many people seem to think "its impossible" when if you just do the math , its in fact very possible. It also makes me wonder what happens if im a 50 or 60 k player and someone who hasnt played with me in a while says, omg when did u jump so high, you hackig or something? Omg im ganna report u. Its like dam dude especially since i play alone often, and will even more so next semester, what if im gone a couple weeks just soloing and come back to people hatin on me too? What if after months of playing i get banned because some dudes decided they cant earn xp that fast, why should i be able too? Then bam, all my creds xp everything ive been putting hours and hours into is taken away from me. Why? Because ppl hadnt seen me online.
  10. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

Spartanhija, you left out the fact that Bacana had a large amount of credits that would be immpossible because solo didn't give credits until recently. Which means that someone had to see him online for him to get those credits.

Also the fact that he gained 14k experience in one week or so is nearly immpossible unless you play every seconds of the day and every game you play is a winning one.
  11. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

not to mention back then solo didnt GIVE NOTHING , no xp no creds no karma

to fill the game with 2+ people with notd popularity, he prob a NEET who didnt leave his house for months
  12. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

To the playing since beta comments i am becoming increasingly annoyed everytime i hear. Can somebody tell me an exact time when this game wasnt in beta? I dont remeber a specific time of any announcement saying hey were no longer in beta. When i first started a year ago (july 2011) i was told this game was still in beta, eventually we all just decdided it wasnt beta anymore. Bacana has been around as long as me if not slightly longer, so yea hes been around since beta, doesnt mean its the time period you think it is. point fucking being there STFU up this whole theres no way he played since beta deal.

You guys are making this kid prove hes innocent because of a bunch of hearsay that is from a long time ago, and has no evidence. Ignore the fact that no proof will ever be good enough for you and how bout you guys prove hes guilty. I mean seriously prove hes guilty dont tell me well so and so saw him this week at 200xp and so and so saw him the next week at 14k xp and yada yada. I honestly give 0 fucks as i find bacana annoying, however what i find even more annoying is the witch hunt that some have taken up to get a kid banned.

The only thing i find fishy about this guy is the fact that he was able to buy an smg every game and yet still have credits, but hey thats not real evidence either so dont use it as more feed.
  13. bacana

bacana New Member

yes i played months to 10k xp everday 5-6 times in normal days 3 days a week 300 xp/day and 10-12 times 500xp/day when i have a day off work 2 days per week i didnt do solo so much i played with noobs most of time they die but i try to survive until the end most of time at begining with marine cp 100 and after with demo tank my ranting its about 1600 - 1700 in recruit level most of times, its insane playing time yes! sometimes i sleep with cpu on in sc2 notd map.

About the smg its just 100 of money take a lot of ammo such a waste but i used to survive in level over recruit or just for fun and to finish the game faster to gain more xp in speed i have more or less 600 win in speed and 500 without speed in ec 1000 wins x 50xp = 50 k xp just in ec mode for me its possible to have a higher xp in a short time even more faster if make alpha mode 150 xp per game 150 x 5 times per day = 750 xp/day also maked a lots of survival mode to take more credit but dont until the end. ask people that like survival and i sure they will remenber me!

My question is: they will unban me or not ? i will need to reset my bank and lost all my progress ??? if so its not better starting playing other game ? ooww yes i finshed call of duty 3 in 1 day playing and not fun at all. maybe starting playing urban assault 3 instead or maybe D3 :p

Peace all :)
  14. CooL

CooL Member

Yea I think they should unbanned you Bacana. No hard evidence of hacking in my opinion. Just some "jelly" people that have offended by the way you playin this game & how fast you gain much higher xp than theirs.
    Here what I thought, "I've been playin this game since beta, my xp still under 50K and this guy have almost 100K in few months.. WTF.. I'll report him for hacking.." Boooo..

This "possible vs impossible" thing became absurd & rediculous.
    The one who said thats "impossible" to gain some Ks (1000s) XP in several months (said 3, if not mistaken), should play more often :p

Just unbanned him & give decent xp & rating for a start (10K & 1800 to open all classes). Let's see how many Ks xp he'll gain in a month.
    It will proof his word for speeding, or otherwise it's only a BS.
  15. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Creating a bank for Bacana? That in itself is not allowed...
  16. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

^Pretty much this
  17. bacana

bacana New Member

can unban my old bankfile ???
  18. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Bacana, it's not about banning a particular bank file, otherwise people could just use another bank and continue to play. If you want to be unbanned, you need to provide sufficient evidence showing why you're legitimate, otherwise your account will remain banned from Night of the Dead.
  19. HamCient

HamCient New Member

1. Reset bank to 0 for Bacana.
    2. Give him a limited bank file to restart. Ability has the final say instead of what we think can or cannot be done.
    3. Permanent or limited banning.

The lack of many solid scientific evidences are not enough to create a case if it were an actual criminal investigation. The biggest flaw of this investigation is the lag of screenshot evidences marked clearly on a timeline and presented.

Another factor is the lag of a dependable security mechanism on the game and its bank file. The developers are to be wholly responsible for the easily breached security. It is also the fact that sc2 or should i say blizzard regards security lightly. It is the fault on blizzard and map dev.

I, as a neutral party, can only advise and point out flaws from my view.

I would like to advise that if anyone wants to continue persual of Bacana's case to create a reliable timeline to present.

For map security, i would like to advise Ability to seriously consider taking Mirage as a technical security advisor.

These are my tiny advises.
  20. Osaze

Osaze Well-Known Member

He wasn't playing team games in the early stages. Thats a fact.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.