A few Rip words for all players in Notd

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by bacana, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bacana

bacana New Member

hello about the ban thing thks a lot now i have more time to another games because cant stop to play this map all day all night and work like a zombie at work..........

http://www.notdstarcraft.com/forum/show ... hlight=ban

sometimes i sleep with the cpu on and inside the pub waiting players.....
    sorry about that! because i play games so much since a kid and cant stop...
    omg atari remenber ??? 12 hrs playing its nothing to me many games i brought and finished in same day!
    who dont do that? n
    ow i have a free time to myself or i will try high xp in undead assault 3 how much i can level in a month in 2 days 1k abou the hack thing i never hacked my bankfile have some problems with new upgrade thing but its works now about the noob playing sorry if i am look like a noob and pissed off some people but what i can say i am rambo by nature and searcher for mods in games but i learnned to share lately due the complains but any people do the same i know i am a messy player sometimes dont listen chat because i am playing like rambo trying to survive also sorry if i tk y with a shiva or nuke but i dont want to do that just trying to play the game better like others noobs if anyone want to me send my bankfile to check if i hacked it for sure its ok i can send to you, i am not mad not crying to be banned just sad because some people in the ban list like me also not hacked the profile like me about the beta comment i really dont know for sure if i play since beta or not i just remenber i trying the first version of notd with old menu and just ec to play and if i remenber i played sometimes and stopped to play vexel tower defense everday and after that i started again and played many times until glab demo and sniper at first 500 xp ?? i played with marine like a crazy running with old running talents lvl3 so pitty they removed it :p was fun i was rambo but people start become mad like black and others. i got 100 cp with rof after that start to play demo tank many times also engi later and now commando. Sorry i dont remenber names to defend me also dont want to put people on the fire also !
    i forget names very easy! i played like a rambo because was fun and want to level faster in game until 10k play with commando engi and random 1700 rate etc and yes i played like a crazy for that sometimes slept 1-3 hours per day and worked 12 hrs in free days like i work in turn shift 3x2 work 3 days 2 days off played until sleep in cpu and wake up with it on and worked like a zombie O_O people in job was mad and some want to kick me off job in that 30 days but after i had 10 k i played a little bit less but everday 1-3 times and at free time 5-8 times. Was hard to up level to 10 k but its not impossible. example d3 i heard people finished the game in few days, when the game its fun all its possible man for me its ok no wife no kids no parents my life and hobby its play games like a crazy since kid need it more than sex and food sometimes i dont eat to play more! have to stop that!
    :p arcade games i played most of them remenber double dragon omg i played it like 5-10 times per day in the past after school or atari games. what a pitty they dont do games like that so often.....
    i am nice person not a hacker despite the angry people that are busy and dont play everday like me that people i played a few times dont remenber all vets names from beta sorry i dont speak so much normally i am quiet person also when i tc very slow and i died doing that in game so i avoid caht when played also dont read the posts so much. The only thing i admit its i Loved to played this game like i liked vexel tower defense and other games......
    Its up to you keep me banned or not i dont care so much i am trying not brought Diablo 3 because i will stop to play notd if i do that but now i have no choice i go play D3 or other cool game until become a zombie because i have thing for some games that i cant stop to play it so Tell me: Man you are a geek gamer for sure ! and Not man you are a Hacker! People can go to the courts you know that ! Ban people that do nothing wrong is not fair! if its to start a fire why not Say:

Notd forum become racist and start a witch hunt for bankfiles hackers beware noobs!

Innocent people and hackers will burn banned in disgrace!
    Omg salem hunt begins again hope dont start burn people alive also :p

sorry about my bad english i learn myself!

If you want attack me more you are free to comment or defend its up to you!

Why i dont defend myself well i dont have time to that i prefer play it a little days before been banned to waste time wrinting this and i dont talk so much i am a little shy also dont defend myself when i realize its a waste of time i need to change that i just avoid be upset

Thks all that suport me and played with!

TO the banners and angry people that despite me i say:
    Make therapy its just a game! Dont be bad! keep it cool man! Noobs and newbies everwhere at job at a car traffic!
    Doing that will make people stop play the game! and its pitty because its a good game

Sorry people want to play more but some power people dont want me to do it anymore notd will become a private club of vets that play to win and make glory sorry if i want to play for fun! but guess have more fun playing with the noobs and rambos :p ========== >>>>>>>>>>> bacana rambo way to play games

For all not in the ban page have fun!

see ya :)
  2. Lightning
    • Donator

Lightning Member

i stopped half way... this isn't English
    this is mockery......

at least make the font bigger -.-
  3. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

I think I got the gist of that... but man wall of text made my eyes just zone out...
  4. Lulz

Lulz Well-Known Member

fuck yea!! i believe it was me who said he doesnt talk much cause he isnt very good with english. +1 for me. Also sry your banned bro =/
  5. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

What always struck me was whenever someone told you to come on the forums and defend yourself, you acted like you didn't care (even when you did respond). There were many, many chances for you to point out that you weren't hacking, and that you were legit, and all of that fun stuff.

But you never did.

You always brushed it off as "meh, they talk too much" or something similar, not caring to defend your own reputation despite multiple warnings that the process was in motion and you were going to get the boot if you didn't act. Your activity has been, frankly, suspicious. Considering how many hackers we have to deal with on a regular basis, it is the fault of nobody but yourself. Serious discussion about the issue started in April. You had three months to speak in your defense and explain yourself, to provide information about your playing habits and/or people that you interacted with if you are indeed as old of a vet as you claim to be. You never defended your actions nor your claims, and that's why you're in the situation that you're in right now.

You still have every opportunity to undo this by defending yourself, but you have to put forth the effort or it can't be undone. That's the bottom line.
  6. Emperor

Emperor New Member

You ban him after I stop playing? I see how it is.
  7. Jercy

Jercy Well-Known Member

Emp, I want a chip!
  8. spartanhija

spartanhija Member

I coulda sworn i mentioned he's japanese, hence language barrier. Btw. Goodluck on undead A3 im lvl 40 something . We know ur a rambo. Ah farewell .
    [hr]
    Also, if you didnt read this all the way through HE HAS OFFERED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH HIS BANK TO TEST FOR HACKING. Caps for significance not yelling.
  9. David

David Well-Known Member

Fuck, what a nice guy, I feel bad for feeling good that he was banned :(
  10. Arturia

Arturia Well-Known Member

You must not know that there isn't a way to detect bank modification.

The only way people can tell, is from people altering their banks, and gaining unrealistic stats/exp that do not match up with their Match History, or and other things.

There isn't a way to determine if a bank was illegally modified.

Banks modification goes to a person modifying their bank to get things they did not earn. The game automatically modifies your bank to save stats. When we ban a person, we do it because they did this process themselves, and gave themselves stats they did not earn.

In short, you could think of "hacked banks" as forged documents. A bank file that has only been used by the Official StarCraft II Night of the Dead NA map, is one we would call legitimate, while one that has had its data / information modified by players / illegitimate versions of the NOTD map, would be called illegitimate.
    [hr]
    Oh, tl;dr there isn't a way to test a bank to see if it was "hacked".
  11. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

On the subject of "It's just a game", are you saying that it's ok to cheat because it's just an "insignificant thing" like a game?

Let me throw the question back at you then.

If a person is willing to cheat in such a "small thing", then what else would that person be willing and capable to cheat at?

It goes both ways but really in the end, cheating is cheating.

The exp system and credits are there to limit access to more game content to those who have (in game terms) earned them.

If cheating is allowed/no ban/punishment system exists, then the exp and credit system along with the limitations to accessing storylines should be removed as well. No one should have ranks, everyone should have 9 stat points in all attributes, people should start with the option to have an arc reactor, a grenade launcher, 2 full ammo boxes without any cost so we can all mindlessly plow through every storyline on every difficulty.

If that's what you want then you are playing the wrong game.

If you still want to continue with NOTD however, then follow the system.

Convince the Dev team

or if you are unable, restart with a fresh bank.

But if you do not want to and decide to quit completely, then I suppose there's no real problem

switching to another and leaving this game should be no problem right? Because after all, according to you, "it's just a game".
  12. Mirage
    • Donator

Mirage ಠ_ಠ What are you looking at?

He should be banned again for that disgusting wall of text. :<
  13. Lyanden

Having a less than stellar grasp of the english language coupled with having much you want to say are not an offense according to the forum rules, as far as I know anyway, even if these do tend to offend some individuals. *cough* grammar nazis *cough*

NotD's community is comprised of several nationalities after all.
  14. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Poor english is not an offense unless it's very clear that little thought was put into the post in question.
  15. David

David Well-Known Member

Let me know if anyone needs me to translate this into something ya'll can understand. I'm up for the challenge.

edit @Lyanden: And, I think he's saying to everyone who crucified him "relax it's just a game, don't get so worked up over it" (obviously addressing all the discussion about him on the forum and those people who hate him for playing like a newbie, i.e. David). He is NOT saying that it's okay to cheat because "it's just a game". I doubt any rational discussion with him in this forum will yield anything productive due to the language barrier.

P.S. Did we ever consider his xp gain was difficulty level Asian?
  16. Lyanden

Oh I'm pretty sure he didn't say it's ok to cheat because "it's just a game". If he did, that would pretty much equate to admitting he hacked outright.

I interpreted it as we didn't have to be so vigilant with making a ban system, making a prosecution of sorts and being all SRS BZNESS. My point being, there is indeed a reason to be SRS.
  17. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Yes we did. Things still didn't add up.
  18. bacana

bacana New Member

omg the thing is if people decide unban me it will be great the only thing i dont agree its be banned without really hacked my bankfile its unfair dont think?? i have time to defend myself and tried once and people trying use it against me to say see he is really a hacker and a lier talking about the beta thing when i start to play i really dont remenber just start to play notd since brought my copy of sc2 played a few times and stop and start again when vexel tower def map became bugged like i said before when notd was underconstruction and played it solo for test and just saw a few pls to remenber a name i am dump to remenber names. so i stop to try to defend myself because i realize its a waste of time and some people want to crucify me also saw people with large xp that never see before and also dont play very often but dont acuse of hacking them to dont be unfair after a search in goggle i realize in that time some people manipulate their bank files to more xp search in youtube the video show notd when was underconstruction even dont know if warden protect system was on in that time . i start to play for real after notd ver 2 was on and my question is ? some vet are really vets or just hacked their banks and start to acuse others to dont be notice ? how to be sure y guys dont hacked your banks ? if cant prove it for sure better dont ban people, they can be mad and go to courts and notd can be banned of sc2 and nobody will play it anymore and i sure some people will stop to play so much it to dont risk to be banned for a high xp and rate in game in few days indeed we lost lots of pls for d3 already i propose stop the ban system now before its too late unban people prove it for sure before ban, dont be abuse the power of admin of map be fair plz
  19. MSluiter

MSluiter Member

So how is Bacana supposed to prove he didn’t hack? Players said he should come to the forum to defend himself. Well, he finally came.

What can he say that will clear up the suspension? The only way I see people being satisfied is if he deleted his bank and started over. (Which if he legitimately earned, I wouldn’t be too thrilled about starting over either.)

Bacana do you have old bank saves or screen shots? Does anyone have screens in which Bacana was in a game with you? If you do, please post them and maybe we can see his legit progress. (This would be insanely lucky if people actually had screens.)

If Bacana did not hack his bank it is truly disheartening that he is banned for nothing.
  20. Ryan III

Ryan III Well-Known Member

I have a very recent survival with Bacana. I'll post once I get home.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.