1.5 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'NOTD Discussion' started by Kith, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSluiter

MSluiter Member

Can we get a list on the 1st page like on the reg bug thread? It would be alot easier to see what has been posted
  2. Emperor

Emperor New Member

The units selected wireframe things overlap with unit portraits.
  3. MSluiter

MSluiter Member

Devestator strike cannons are not researched
  4. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

MissHumpz has already posted this on the same thread, a prime example as to why a list would be more convenient as you said.
  5. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Gravity Grenade reveals your unit.

Sadface@BO.
  6. CooL

CooL Member

I'm not sure if this bug appears after patch 1.5 or it's been there before.

If Psi-Ops kill 2nd Erebos with Mind Ravage L3 (+ Ravaging Phantom L2), it also kill herself instantly.
  7. Emperor

Emperor New Member

^ Speaking of, killing anything with Mind Ravage... or maybe just activating it on a target makes blood splatter happen on the Psi- Ops.
  8. ArcanePariah
    • Development Team
    • Map Developer

ArcanePariah Miracle Worker

Correct, many actors are broken. To name a few: Mind Ravage, Inferno, Volatile Injection.
  9. Miracle
    • Development Team
    • CN/TW Liaison

Miracle NOTD Staff: Assistant of many things

Perses seemed to have taken a holiday break in this nightmare survival, we ended up winning without seeing it on wave 35 >.>

It's the same game for the latest screenshot I posted on Epic Moments.
  10. Emperor

Emperor New Member

FO minis attack and get attacked during cutscenes.
  11. Thermidor

Thermidor Well-Known Member

Ok, so I finally got back on notd today since 2 weeks ago and I've seen a few bugs. I know that some of these bugs have already been posted, such as the Engineer's Repair Beam bug. I won't post the ones that I remember being posted here off the top of my head. However, I am not going through 9 pages of posts just to see if the bugs I've seen have already been posted. So if I post a bug that's already been posted, do not have a go at me for it.

Anyway, firstly, some of the rank symbols (I forgot what they're called) don't seem to display properly (I circled what I mean).

[attachment=1562]

Next, when Meno attacks us with his worms, the worms don't show their popping up animation like they used to. They just kind of appear as they do in the screenie and then die like a standard zerg structure. Also seen in this screenshot is the Medic's volatile injection and the fact that the green explosion occurs at the Medic rather than the enemy that it was used on.

[attachment=1563]

Finally, I could see the weapon box, despite being two terrain levels below the thing. There wasn't any flares nearby or allies (unsure if this is a 1.5 bug).

[attachment=1564]
  12. HipHopDragon
    • Warden

HipHopDragon Warden

npc medics heals animation is missing.
    medic model is bugged too.
    medic heal doesnt dissappear.
    l3 minelayer doesnt work.

I think there was more but thats what i can think of right now
  13. TowerTower

TowerTower New Member

Two Words: Bubble Gum
    LAWL..medic heal animationXD
  14. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Okay something needs to be done about this thread. There are way too many people repeating the same thing over and over again.
    Like someone mentioned before, perhaps the bugs should be listed at the start so its more visible to read and Abi doesn't have to filter through the entire thread to figure out what to do/fix next.
  15. Emperor

Emperor New Member

Well... Go on then.
  16. MissHumpz
    • Event Coordinator
    • Community Leader

MissHumpz NOTD Staff: Event Coordinator & Amazing Amazer

Has no one been previously assigned the role?
    I honestly don't mind if no one is supposed/wants to do it.
  17. Lyanden

Lyanden Well-Known Member

It's best done by the thread starter as he/she is the only person aside from mods who can edit the start of the thread.

Cors' the mods can do it too. :p
  18. Ghost
    • Warden

Ghost Warden

This thread can be locked now.

1.5 has been out for a while now and any remaining bugs after the last few NOTD patches are here to stay until fixed.

All actual bugs have been moved from this thread to the main list.
  19. Kith
    • Development Team
    • Designer

Kith NOTD Staff: Anti-Fun Wizard Skeleton

[align=center][​IMG][/align]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.