Night of the Dead is an 8 player cooperative survival mod for StarCraft II. NOTD is positively acclaimed by PC Gamer and is a StarCraft 2 Featured Map across NA, EU and SEA servers. See what NOTD can offer you in the video below and start your journey with our Quick Start Guide.
- 14 unlockable classes with deep talent trees
- 3 storylines with up to 5 hours of unique gameplay content
- Save system progression (gain ranks, credits and medals)
- Dozens of weapons, enemies and items
- Variable difficulty that matches team skillset
- Immersive backstory and characters
We will convert to HOTS on 1 Jul 2013. Please let me know if any violent objections. AP will also do some research on the conversion process to ensure we don't face any unexpected surprises (e.g. triggers or abilities breaking, game crashing, units missing models).
Rationale for timing:
- 4 months since HOTS release. This gives enough buffer time for people to upgrade. There's no hard sales figures on HOTS, but my sense is at least 80% of StarCraft II players have upgraded
- With the new introduction of 'Spawning' by Blizzard, NOTD is technically accessible by everyone (just not in all conditions - without HOTS you can't join a pub NOTD game alone).
- There's useful content in HOTS (models, sound, abilities and terrain) that we can use. It's meaningful enough to give the developers more tools to polish...
Put simply, if you haven't noticed the read/unread and page/link icons aren't exactly fitting of our general color scheme, so I'd like to get them redone, right now they're in sprite sheet form (See below, that's 4 images in one single image) so I'd like submissions in that same form, and same dimensions.
So what do you get for this?
The 5$ donation tier reward (Post ratings thing, you know you want to!)
If you're feeling up to the task, PM me for more details.